Report NEP-HRM-2011-09-05This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:wdi:papers:2010-1019 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pouliakas, Konstantinos & Theodoropoulos, Nikolaos, 2011. "The Effect of Variable Pay Schemes on Workplace Absenteeism," IZA Discussion Papers 5941, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cockx, Bart & Picchio, Matteo, 2011. "Scarring Effects of Remaining Unemployed for Long-Term Unemployed School-Leavers," IZA Discussion Papers 5937, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Carrillo-Tudela, Carlos & Kaas, Leo, 2011. "Wage Dispersion and Labor Turnover with Adverse Selection," IZA Discussion Papers 5936, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Elias Albagli & Christian Hellwig & Aleh Tsyvinski, 2011. "Information Aggregation, Investment, and Managerial Incentives," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000197, David K. Levine.
- Peter Bardsley & Nisvan Erkal & Nikos Nikiforakis & Tom Wilkening, 2011. "Recursive Contracts, Firm Longevity, and Rat Races: Theory and Experimental Evidence," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series, The University of Melbourne 1122, The University of Melbourne, revised 2011.
- Sierdjan Koster & Nardo de Vries, 2011. "The networks of the solo self-employed and their success," Scales Research Reports, EIM Business and Policy Research H201111, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Brice Corgnet & Roberto Hernán-González & Stephen Rassenti, 2011. "Real Effort, Real Leisure and Real-time Supervision: Incentives and Peer Pressure in Virtual Organizations," Working Papers, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute 11-05, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Cataldi, Alessandra & Kampelmann, Stephan & Rycx, Francois, 2011. "Does It Pay to Be Productive? The Case of Age Groups," IZA Discussion Papers 5938, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Westling, Tatu, 2011. "Incentive pay and gender gaps in the Nordic countries," MPRA Paper 33083, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Olivetti, Claudia & Petrongolo, Barbara, 2011. "Gender Gaps across Countries and Skills: Supply, Demand and the Industry Structure," IZA Discussion Papers 5935, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- John Beshears & James J. Choi & David Laibson & Brigitte C. Madrian & Katherine L. Milkman, 2011. "The Effect of Providing Peer Information on Retirement Savings Decisions," NBER Working Papers 17345, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Loïc Berger, 2011. "Does Ambiguity Aversion Raise the Optimal Level of Effort? A Two-Period Model," Working Papers ECARES, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles ECARES 2011-021, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- David Gill & Rebecca Stone, 2011. "Desert and Inequity Aversion in Teams," Economics Series Working Papers, University of Oxford, Department of Economics 563, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Cory Koedel & Michael Podgursky, 2011. "Teacher Pension Systems, the Composition of the Teaching Workforce, and Teacher Quality," Working Papers, Department of Economics, University of Missouri 1109, Department of Economics, University of Missouri, revised 10 Apr 2012.
- David Marsden, 2011. "Individual Voice in Employment Relationships: A Comparison Under Different Forms of Workplace Representation," CEP Discussion Papers, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE dp1070, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Chris Ross, 2011. "A Detailed Analysis of the Productivity Performance of the Canadian Food Manufacturing Subsector," CSLS Research Reports, Centre for the Study of Living Standards 2011-07, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- James Buchan & Steven Black, 2011. "The Impact of Pay Increases on Nurses' Labour Market: A Review of Evidence from Four OECD Countries," OECD Health Working Papers, OECD Publishing 57, OECD Publishing.