Report NEP-HRM-2011-05-30This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christian Pfeifer & Simon Janssen & Philip Yang & Uschi Backes-Gellner, 2011. "Effects of Training on Employee Suggestions and Promotions in an Internal Labor Market," Economics of Education Working Paper Series, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU) 0061, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
- Bartling, Björn & Fehr, Ernst & Schunk, Daniel, 2011. "Health Effects on Children's Willingness to Compete," IZA Discussion Papers 5740, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pfeiffer, Friedhelm & ReuÃŸ, Karsten, 2011. "Human capital investment strategies in Europe," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-033, ZEW - Zentrum fÃ¼r EuropÃ¤ische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Yamamura, Eiji & Mano, Yukichi, 2011. "An investigation into the positive effect of an educated wife on her husbandâ€™s earnings: the case of Japan in the period between 2000 and 2003," MPRA Paper 31097, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Oded Galor, 2011. "Inequality, Human Capital Formation and the Process of Development," NBER Working Papers 17058, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Enzo Valentini, 2011. "Giving Voice to Employees and Spreading Information within the Firm: the Manner Matters," Working Papers 36-2011, Macerata University, Department of Studies on Economic Development (DiSSE), revised May 2011.
- Perraudin, Corinne & Petit, HÃ©loÃ¯se & RebÃ©rioux, Antoine, 2011. "Worker information and firm disclosure: Analysis of French workplace data," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb) 1105, CEPREMAP.
- Mosthaf, Alexander, 2011. "Low-wage jobs - stepping stones or just bad signals?," IAB Discussion Paper 201111, Institut fÃ¼r Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), NÃ¼rnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Kube, Sebastian & MarÃ©chal, Michel AndrÃ© & Puppe, Clemens, 2011. "The currency of reciprocity - gift-exchange in the workplace," Working Paper Series in Economics 25, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- Bandiera, Oriana & Barankay, Iwan & Rasul, Imran, 2011. "Field Experiments with Firms," IZA Discussion Papers 5723, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Juliane Scheffel, 2011. "Compensation of Unusual Working Schedules," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2011-026, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Abeler, Johannes & Altmann, Steffen & Goerg, Sebastian & Kube, Sebastian & Wibral, Matthias, 2011. "Equity and Efficiency in Multi-Worker Firms: Insights from Experimental Economics," IZA Discussion Papers 5727, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- David Howell, Bert M. Azizoglu, 2011. "Unemployment Benefits and Work Incentives: The U.S. Labor Market in the Great Recession," SCEPA working paper series. SCEPA's main areas of research are macroeconomic policy, inequality and poverty, and globalization. 2011-7, Schwartz Center for Economic Policy Analysis (SCEPA), The New School.
- Pradeep Dubey & John Geanakoplos & Ori Haimanko, 2011. "Prizes versus Wages with Envy and Pride," Working Papers, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics 1101, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- Drakopoulos, Stavros A. & Grimani, Aikaterini, 2011. "The relationship between absence from work and job satisfaction: Greece and UK comparisons," MPRA Paper 30990, University Library of Munich, Germany.