Report NEP-HRM-2011-04-23This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jose Maria Millan & Emilio Congregado & Concepcion Roman & Mirjam van Praag & Andre van Stel, 2011. "The Value of an Educated Population for an Individual's Entrepreneurship Success," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers, Tinbergen Institute 11-066/3, Tinbergen Institute, revised 06 May 2014.
- Panagiotis Arsenis & Dimitrios Varvarigos, 2011. "Corruption, Fertility, and Human Capital," Discussion Papers in Economics, Department of Economics, University of Leicester 11/28, Department of Economics, University of Leicester, revised Apr 2011.
- Hanglberger, Dominik & Merz, Joachim, 2011. "Are Self-Employed Really Happier Than Employees? An Approach Modelling Adaptation and Anticipation Effects to Self-Employment and General Job Changes," IZA Discussion Papers 5629, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cristini, Annalise & Eriksson, Tor & Pozzoli, Dario, 2011. "High-Performance Management Practices and Employee Outcomes in Denmark," Working Papers, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics 11-1, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Stenberg, Anders & de Luna, Xavier & Westerlund, Olle, 2011. "Does Formal Education for Older Workers Increase Earnings? Analyzing Annual Data Stretching Over 25 Years," Working Paper Series, Swedish Institute for Social Research 8/2011, Swedish Institute for Social Research.
- Stenberg, Anders & de Luna, Xavier & Westerlund, Olle, 2011. "Does Formal Education for Older Workers Increase Earnings? – Analyzing Annual Data Stretching over 25 Years," UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies, UmeÃ¥ University, Department of Economics 823, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Katsuya Takii, 2011. "Persistent Productivity Differences Between Firms," OSIPP Discussion Paper, Osaka School of International Public Policy, Osaka University 11E004, Osaka School of International Public Policy, Osaka University.
- Doan, Tinh, 2011. "Labour market returns to higher education in Vietnam," Economics Discussion Papers, Kiel Institute for the World Economy 2011-4, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Asplund, Rita & Napari, Sami, 2011. "Intangible capital and wages: An analysis of wage gaps across occupations and genders in Czech Republic, Finland and Norway," Discussion Papers, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy 1248, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.