Report NEP-HRM-2010-08-06This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paul Dalziel, 2010. "Leveraging Training: Skills Development in SMEs - An Analysis of Canterbury Region, New Zealand," OECD Local Economic and Employment Development (LEED) Working Papers 2010/3, OECD Publishing.
- Österbacka, Eva & Merz, Joachim & Zick, Cathleen D., 2010. "Human Capital Investments in Children: A Comparative Analysis of the Role of Parent-Child Shared Time in Selected Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 5084, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:got:cegedp:108 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ikenaga, Toshie & Kawaguchi, Daiji, 2010. "Labor-Market Attachment and Training Participation," IZA Discussion Papers 5081, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Georges Nguefack-Tsague & Stephan Klasen & Walter Zucchini, 2010. "On weighting the components of the Human Development Index: A statistical justification," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 37, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Antecol, Heather & Cobb-Clark, Deborah A., 2010. "Do Non-Cognitive Skills Help Explain the Occupational Segregation of Young People?," IZA Discussion Papers 5093, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Berggren, Niclas & Elinder, Mikael, 2010. "Is Tolerance Good or Bad for Growth?," Ratio Working Papers 155, The Ratio Institute.
- Pauline Musset, 2010. "Initial Teacher Education and Continuing Training Policies in a Comparative Perspective: Current Practices in OECD Countries and a Literature Review on Potential Effects," OECD Education Working Papers 48, OECD Publishing.
- Alain Alcouffe & Jeffrey B. Miller, 2010. "A Comparison of the Organization of Higher Education Systems in France and the USA," Working Papers 10-01, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Eva Oliveira & Miguel Sottomayor & A. Meireles & A. Martins & M. Rocha, 2010. "Building up Undergraduate Skills – empirical evidence from a Portuguese University," Working Papers de GestÃ£o (Management Working Papers) 02, Faculdade de Economia e Gestão, Universidade Católica Portuguesa (Porto).
- Christian Helmers & Manasa Patnam, 2010. "Does the Rotten Child Spoil His Companion? Spatial Peer Effects Among Children in Rural India," CSAE Working Paper Series 2010-13, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.