Report NEP-HRM-2010-05-02This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rene Söllner, 2010. "Human Capital Diversity and Product Innovation: A Micro-Level Analysis," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-027, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Seghers, A. & Manigart, S. & Vanacker,T., 2009. "The impact of human and social capital on entrepreneurs' knowledge of finance alternatives," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2009-28, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Polasek, Wolfgang & Schwarzbauer, Wolfgang & Sellner, Richard, 2010. "Human Capital and Regional Growth in Switzerland," Economics Series 250, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Wei Ha & Junjian Yi & Junsen Zhang, 2009. "Brain Drain, Brain Gain and Economic Growth in China," Human Development Research Papers (2009 to present) HDRP-2009-37, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), revised Aug 2009.
- Kristina A. Schapiro, 2009. "Migration and Educational Outcomes of Children," Human Development Research Papers (2009 to present) HDRP-2009-57, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), revised Oct 2009.
- Usamah Fayez Al-Farhan, 2010. "Changes in the Gender Wage Gap in Germany during a Period of Rising Wage Inequality 1999-2006: Was it Discrimination in the Returns to Human Capital?," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 293, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Sylvie Démurger & Hui Xu, 2010. "Return migrants : The rise of new entrepreneurs in rural China," Post-Print halshs-00477241, HAL.
- Pieters, Janneke, 2010. "Education and household inequality change: a decomposition analysis for India," GGDC Research Memorandum GD-114, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.
- Collewaert, V. & Manigart,S., 2009. "First-round valuation of angel-backed companies: the role of investor human capital," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2009-30, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00476028 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Aldashev, Alisher & Thomsen, Stephan L. & Walter, Thomas, 2010. "Short-term training programs for immigrants: do effects differ from natives and why?," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-021, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Sivakumar, Marimuthu & Sarvalingam, A, 2010. "Human Deprivation Index: A Measure of Multidimensional Poverty," MPRA Paper 22337, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lepoutre, J. & Van den Berghe, W. & Tilleuil, O. & Crijns, H., 2010. "A new approach to testing the effects of entrepreneurship education among secondary school pupils," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2010-01, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Boboc, Cristina & Driouchi, Ahmed & Titan, Emilia, 2010. "Interrelations between Education, Health, Income and Economic Development in Europe with Emphasis on New Members of European Union," MPRA Paper 22235, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 19 Apr 2010.