Report NEP-HRM-2010-04-11This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Basseti, Thomas & Benos, Nikos & Karagiannis, Stelios, 2010. "How policy can influence human capital accumulation and environment quality," MPRA Paper 21754, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jun Nie, 2010. "Training or search? evidence and an equilibrium model," Research Working Paper, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City RWP 10-03, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- ODAKI Kazuhiko & KODAMA Naomi, 2010. "Stakeholder-Oriented Corporate Governance and Firm-Specific Human Capital: Wage analysis of employer-employee matched data," Discussion papers, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI) 10014, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Carsten Ochsen, 2010. "Are Recessions Good for Educational Attainment?," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP) 285, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Luigi Guiso & Paola Sapienza & Luigi Zingales, 2010. "Civic Capital as the Missing Link," NBER Working Papers 15845, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrés Erosa & Luisa Fuster & Diego Restuccia, 2010. "A quantitative theory of the gender gap in wages," Working Papers, Instituto MadrileÃ±o de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales 2010-04, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales, revised 20 Oct 2010.
- Driouchi, Ahmed & Zouag, Nada, 2010. "Internal Mobility and Likelihood of Skill Losses in Localities of Emigration: Theory and Preliminary Empirical Application to Some Developing Economies," MPRA Paper 21799, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Apr 2010.
- Nicola Daniele Coniglio & Giuseppe Celi & Cosimo Scagliusi, 2010. "Organized Crime, Migration and Human Capital Formation: Evidence from the South of Italy," series, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Metodi Matematici - UniversitÃ di Bari 0028, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Metodi Matematici - Università di Bari, revised Mar 2010.