Report NEP-HRM-2010-03-13This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kenta Ikeuchi & Hiroyuki Okamuro, 2010. "Effects of Regional Human Capital Structure on Business Entry: A Comparison of Independent Startups and New Subsidiaries in Different Industries," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd09-113, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Joiozo, Renato & Kuhl Teles, Vladimir, 2010. "Human capital and innovation: evidence from panel cointegration tests," Textos para discussÃ£o 245, Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Richard M. H. Suen, 2010. "Time Preference and the Distributions of Wealth and Income," Working Papers 201004, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2010.
- Item repec:voj:wpaper:200925 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Antoci Angelo & Sabatini Fabio & Sodini Mauro, 2010. "The Solaria Syndrome: Social capital in a growing hypertechnological economy," wp.comunite 0062, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Heinrich R Bohlman, 2010. "The Macroeconomic Impact of Skilled Emigration from South Africa: A CGE Analysis," Working Papers 166, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Eklund, Johan E. & Palmberg, Johanna & Wiberg, Daniel, 2010. "Family Ownership and Returns on Investment – Founders, Heirs, and External Managers," Ratio Working Papers 148, The Ratio Institute.