Report NEP-HRM-2009-11-07This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Edward Glaeser & William Kerr & Giacomo Ponzetto, 2009. "Clusters of Entrepreneurship," Working Papers 09-36, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Berdugo, Binyamin & Meir, Uri, 2009. "Education, Rent Seeking and Growth," MPRA Paper 18369, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matt Dickson, 2009. "The Causal Effect of Education on Wages Revisited," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 09/220, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Holmlund, Helena & Silva, Olmo, 2009. "Targeting Non-Cognitive Skills to Improve Cognitive Outcomes: Evidence from a Remedial Education Intervention," IZA Discussion Papers 4476, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Yabuuchi, Shigemi & Chaudhuri, Sarbajit, 2009. "Skill Formation, Capital Adjustment Cost and Wage Inequality," MPRA Paper 18381, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Caponi, Vincenzo & Kayahan, Cevat Burc & Plesca, Miana, 2009. "The Impact of Aggregate and Sectoral Fluctuations on Training Decisions," CLSRN Working Papers clsrn_admin-2009-54, UBC Department of Economics, revised 25 Oct 2009.
- Margherita Russo & Paola Mengoli, 2009. "The Officina Emilia Initiative:Innovative Local Actions to Support Education and Training Systems," Department of Economics 0613, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Friesen, Jane & Krauth, Brian, 2009. "Sorting, Peers and Achievement of Aboriginal Students in British Columbia," CLSRN Working Papers clsrn_admin-2009-52, UBC Department of Economics, revised 24 Oct 2009.
- Panos Sousounis & Robin Bladen-Hovell, 2009. "Persistence in the determination of work-related training participation: evidence from the BHPS, 1991-1997," Discussion Papers 0918, University of the West of England, Department of Economics.
- Atiq, Atiq-ur-Rehman & Anis, Hafsa & Khan, Saud Ahmed, 2009. "Skill Shortage versus Subject Choice, Case of Pakistan," MPRA Paper 18298, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Johansson, Edvard & Böckerman, Petri & Martelin, Tuija & Pirkola, Sami & Poikolainen, Karí, 2009. "Does Education Shield Against Common Mental Disorders?," Discussion Papers 1202, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.