Report NEP-HRM-2009-10-24This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Peter Huber & Klaus Nowotny, 2009. "Return Intentions among Potential Migrants and Commuters: The Role of Human Capital, Deprivation and Networks," WIFO Working Papers 342, WIFO.
- Mühlemann, Samuel & Wolter, Stefan C. & Wüest, Adrian, 2009. "Apprenticeship Training and the Business Cycle," IZA Discussion Papers 4460, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:ros:wpaper:108 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tim Harper, 2009. "The Tools of Transition: Education and Development in Modern Southeast Asian History," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series 9209, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Romina Boarini, 2009. "Towards better Schools and more Equal Opportunities for Learning in Italy," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 727, OECD Publishing.
- Erkko Autio & Zoltan Acs, 2009. "Institutional Influences on strategic entrepreneurial Behaviours," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-080, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Soogwan Doh & Zoltan J. Acs, 2009. "Innovation and Social Capital: A Cross-country Investigation," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-082, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Luciano Fanti & Luca Gori, 2009. "Child policy ineffectiveness in an OLG small open economy with human capital accumulation and public education," Discussion Papers 2009/93, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Bauer, Philipp C. & Riphahn, Regina T., 2009. "Kindergarten Enrollment and the Intergenerational Transmission of Education," IZA Discussion Papers 4466, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fragkandreas, Thanos & Larsen, Karin, 2009. "Social Capital and Economic Performance: some lessons from Farm Partnerships in Sweden," MPRA Paper 17916, University Library of Munich, Germany.