Report NEP-HRM-2009-01-17This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- James J. Heckman, 2008. "Schools, Skills, and Synapses," Working Papers 200833, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Thomas Philippon & Ariell Reshef, 2009. "Wages and Human Capital in the U.S. Financial Industry: 1909-2006," NBER Working Papers 14644, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Antonio Accetturo & Luigi Infante, 2008. "Immigrant earnings in the Italian labour market," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 695, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Item repec:ris:snbwpa:2008_013 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Yuemei JI, 2008. "Identity and educational choice: a behavioral approach," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces0830, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Rena, Ravinder, 2008. "Education in Eritrea: Developmental Challenges," MPRA Paper 12626, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Apr 2008.
- Uma Kambhampati, 2008. "Does household expenditure on education in India depend upon the returns to education?," Economics & Management Discussion Papers em-dp2008-60, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Antoni Calvo-Armengol & Eleonora Patacchini & Yves Zenou, 2008. "Peer Effects and Social Networks in Education," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 0814, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Item repec:bep:unimip:1080 is not listed on IDEAS anymore