Report NEP-HRM-2008-10-13This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2008-51 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Diego Restuccia & Guillaume Vandenbroucke, 2008. "The Evolution of Education: A Macroeconomic Analysis," Working Papers tecipa-339, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Wolfgang Lechthaler, 2008. "Firm Training and Wage Rigidity," Kiel Working Papers 1452, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Pierre Lefebvre & Philip Merrigan, 2008. "Family Background, Family Income, Cognitive Tests Scores, Behavioural Scales and their Relationship with Post-secondary Education Participation: Evidence from the NLSCY," Cahiers de recherche 0830, CIRPEE.
- Stén, Susanna, 2008. "Mapping of the PhDs in the Private Sector. A Literature Review," Discussion Papers 1155, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Chen, Wen-Hao & Aydemir, Abdurrahman & Corak, Miles, 2008. "Intergenerational Education Mobility Among the Children of Canadian Immigrants," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2008316e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Heinz Hollenstein & Tobias Stucki, 2008. "The Impact of ICT Usage, Workplace Organisation and Human Capital on the Provision of Apprenticeship Training : A Firm-level Analysis Based on Swiss Panel Data," KOF Working papers 08-205, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Bianco, Dominique, 2008. "Growth and Competition in a Model of Human Capital Accumulation and Research," MPRA Paper 10913, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chris SAKELLARIOU, 2008. "Demand for Skills, Supply of Skills and Returns to Schooling in Cambodia," Economic Growth centre Working Paper Series 0805, Nanyang Technolgical University, School of Humanities and Social Sciences, Economic Growth centre.
- Kaas, Leo, 2008. "Human Capital Externalities with Monopsonistic Competition," IZA Discussion Papers 3729, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kaas, Leo & Zink, Stefan, 2008. "Human Capital Investment with Competitive Labor Search," IZA Discussion Papers 3722, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Zoltan J. Acs & Mark Sanders, 2008. "Intellectual Property Rights and the Knowledge Spillover Theory of Entrepreneurship," Working Papers 08-23, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Christiane Schuppert & Nadja Wirz, 2008. "Public Education and Growth in Developing Countries," EPRU Working Paper Series 08-04, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Blau, Francine D. & Kahn, Lawrence M. & Liu, Albert Yung-Hsu & Papps, Kerry L., 2008. "The Transmission of Women's Fertility, Human Capital and Work Orientation across Immigrant Generations," IZA Discussion Papers 3732, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:ros:wpaper:95 is not listed on IDEAS anymore