Report NEP-HRM-2008-07-20This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ben Mimoun, Mohamed & Raies, Asma, 2008. "Human capital investment and growth: A dynamic education model," MPRA Paper 9374, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Berliant, Marcus & Fujita, Masahisa, 2008. "The dynamics of knowledge diversity and economic growth," MPRA Paper 9514, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Floriana Cerniglia & Riccarda Longaretti, 2008. "Federalism, Education-Related Public Good and Growth when Agents are Heterogeneou," Working Papers, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics 138, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised May 2008.
- Chad Moutray, 2008. "Educational Attainment and Other Characteristics of the Self-Employed: An Examination using Data from the Panel Study of Income Dynamics," The Office of Advocacy Small Business Working Papers, U.S. Small Business Administration, Office of Advocacy 07cm, U.S. Small Business Administration, Office of Advocacy.
- Ramon Gomez-Salvador & Nadine Leiner-Killinger, 2008. "An analysis of youth unemployment in the euro area," Occasional Paper Series 89, European Central Bank.
- Ian Walker & Yu Zhu, 2008. "The College Wage Premium and the Expansion of Higher Education in the UK," Working Papers, Geary Institute, University College Dublin 200817, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:5184 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Justina Fischer & Torberg Falch, 2008. "Does a generous welfare state crowd out student effort? Panel data evidence from international student tests," TWI Research Paper Series 25, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, Universität Konstanz.