Report NEP-HRM-2008-06-27This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nicole Walter & Runli Xie, 2008. "Can Education Save Europe From High Unemployment?," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2008-039, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Gustavo Yamada & Juan F. Castro & Arlette Beltran & Maria A. Cardenas, 2008. "Educational Attainment, Growth and Poverty Reduction within the MDG Framework: Simulations and Costing for the Peruvian Case," Working Papers MPIA 2008-05, PEP-MPIA.
- D. Vuri, 2008. "The effect of availability and distance to school on children's time allocation in Ghana and Guatemala," UCW Working Paper 40, Understanding Children's Work (UCW Programme).
- Schoellman, Todd, 2008. "The Causes and Consequences of Cross-Country Differences in Schooling Attainment," MPRA Paper 9243, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zeghni, Sylvain & Fabry, Nathalie, 2008. "Building institutions for growth and human developement : an economic perspective applied to transitional countries of Europe and CIS," MPRA Paper 9235, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Scott E. Carrell & James E. West, 2008. "Does Professor Quality Matter? Evidence from Random Assignment of Students to Professors," NBER Working Papers 14081, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lee, Chanyoung & Orazem, Peter, 2008. "High School Employment, School Performance, and College Entry," Staff General Research Papers 12953, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Braz Camargo & Ralph Stinebrickner & Todd Stinebrickner, 2008. "Evidence About the Potential Role for Affirmative Action in Higher Education," University of Western Ontario, CIBC Centre for Human Capital and Productivity Working Papers, University of Western Ontario, CIBC Centre for Human Capital and Productivity 20084, University of Western Ontario, CIBC Centre for Human Capital and Productivity.
- D. Verhaest & E. Omey, 2008. "Objective overeducation and worker well-being: a shadow price approach," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration 08/514, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Maria Elena Bontempi & Jacques Mairesse, 2008. "Intangible Capital and Productivity: An Exploration on a Panel of Italian Manufacturing Firms," NBER Working Papers 14108, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.