Report NEP-HRM-2007-02-10This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hanushek, Eric A. & Woessmann, Ludger, 2007. "The role of education quality for economic growth," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4122, The World Bank.
- Zoltan J. Acs & Catherine Armington & Ting Zhang, 2006. "The Determinants of New-firm Survival across Regional Economies," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2007-04, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Ana Rute Cardoso & Miguel Portela & Fernando Alexandre & Carla Sá, 2007. "Demand for higher education programs: the impact of the Bologna process," NIPE Working Papers 4/2007, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Marcus Tamm, 2007. "Does Money Buy Higher Schooling? Evidence from Secondary School Track Choice in Germany," Working Papers 58, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Barrera-Osorio, Felipe, 2007. "The impact of private provision of public education : empirical evidence from Bogota's concession schools," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4121, The World Bank.
- Brynin, Malcolm & Longhi, Simonetta, 2006. "The wage effects of graduate competition," ISER Working Paper Series 2006-58, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Borys Grochulski & Tomasz Piskorski, 2007. "Risky human capital and deferred capital income taxation," Working Paper 06-13, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- S. Iranzo & F. Schivardi & E. Tosetti, 2006. "Skill dispersion and firm productivity: an analysis with employer-employee matched data," Working Paper CRENoS 200617, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Merrouche, Ouarda, 2007. "The Long Term Effect of Education Spending Decentralization on Human Capital in Spain," Working Paper Series 2007:3, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Eric V. Edmonds & Nina Pavcnik & Petia Topalova, 2007. "Trade Adjustment and Human Capital Investments: Evidence from Indian Tariff Reform," NBER Working Papers 12884, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Picot, Garnett Hou, Feng Coulombe, Simon, 2007. "Chronic Low Income and Low-income Dynamics Among Recent Immigrants," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2007294e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2007-02-01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Martin Gustafsson, 2007. "Using the hierarchical linear model to understand school production in South Africa," Working Papers 01/2007, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Herciu, Mihaela & Ogrean, Claudia, 2006. "Valorificarea capitalului intelectual - criteriu pentru performanta manageriala in societatea bazata pe cunoastere," MPRA Paper 1635, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Sep 2006.
- Bertoli Simone, 2006. "Remittances and the Dynamics of Human Capitalin the Recipient Country," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 200607, University of Turin.
- Merrouche, Ouarda, 2007. "The Long Term Impact of French Settlement on Education in Algeria," Working Paper Series 2007:2, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- L. Guiso & F. Schivardi, 2006. "What determines entrepreneurial clusters?," Working Paper CRENoS 200616, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Nina Pološki Vokić & Maja Vidović, 2007. "HRM as a significant factor for achieving competitiveness through people – The case of Croatia," EFZG Working Papers Series 0701, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb.