Report NEP-HRM-2007-01-13This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Soohyung Lee, 2006. "The Role of Education in Economic Growth through the Sectoral Reallocation of Labor," 2006 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics 814, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Uta Schoenberg & Christina Gathmann, 2006. "How General is Specific Human Capital? Using Mobility Patterns to Study Skill Transferability in the Labor Market," 2006 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics 598, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Item repec:cdl:bphupl:1068 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cdl:ciders:1060 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cdl:bphupl:1044 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Silke Anger & Guido Heineck, 2006. "Cognitive Abilities and Labour Market Outcomes," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 655, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Uschi Backes-Gellner & Stephan Veen, 2006. "Incentives for Schools, Educational Signals and Labour Market Outcomes," Working Papers 0061, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU), revised Jun 2006.
- Chaudhury, Nazmul & Parajuli, Dilip, 2006. "Conditional cash transfers and female schooling : the impact of the female school stipend program on public school enrollments in Punjab, Pakistan," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4102, The World Bank.