Report NEP-HRM-2006-09-03This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- R. Antonietti, 2006. "Human Capital, Sport Performance, and Salary Determination of Professional Athletes," Working Papers 561, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Orazem, Peter, 2007. "Lack of Education," Staff General Research Papers 12671, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Marigee Bacolod & Bernardo S. Blum, 2005. "Two Sides of the Same Coin: U.S. Ã¢â‚¬Å“ResidualÃ¢â‚¬ Inequality and the Gender Gap," Working Papers 050617, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- R. Antonietti, 2006. "The skill content of technological change. Some conjectures on the role of education and job-training in reducing the timing of new technology adoption," Working Papers 556, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Axel Dreher & Peter Nunnenkamp & Rainer Thiele, 2006. "Does Aid for Education Educate Children? Evidence from Panel Data," Kiel Working Papers 1290, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Marigee Bacolod & V. Joseph Hotz, 2005. "Cohort Changes in the Transition from School to Work: What Changed and What Consequences Did it have for Wages?," Working Papers 050618, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- David Neumark & Donna Rothstein, 2005. "Do School-to-Work Programs Help the Ã¢â‚¬Å“Forgotten HalfÃ¢â‚¬?," Working Papers 050625, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Czarniawska, Barbara, 2006. "Emerging Institutions: Pyramids or Anthills?," GRI-rapport, University of Gothenburg, Gothenburg Research Institute GRI 2006:7, University of Gothenburg, Gothenburg Research Institute GRI.
- Gabriele BALLARINO & Massimiliano BRATTI, 2006. "Fields of study and graduates? occupational outcomes in Italy during the 90s. Who won and who lost?," Departmental Working Papers 2006-17, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.