Report NEP-HRM-2006-07-09This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Katsuya Takii & Ryuichi Tanaka, 2006. "Does the Diversity of Human Capital Increase GDP? A Comparison of Education Systems," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 06-19, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Torberg Falch & Sofia Sandgren, 2006. "The effect of education on cognitive ability," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology 7306, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- David M. Cutler & Adriana Lleras-Muney, 2006. "Education and Health: Evaluating Theories and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 12352, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Karlsson, Charlie & Nyström, Kristina, 2006. "Knowledge accessibility and New Firm Formation," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 70, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Guido de Blasio & Giorgio Nuzzo, 2006. "The Legacy of History for Economic Development: The Case of Putnam's Social Capital," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers), Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area 591, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Simeon Djankov & Yingyi Qian & Gerard Roland & Ekaterina Zhuravskaya, 2005. "Entrepreneurship in China and Russia Compared," Working Papers w0049, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Item repec:got:cegedp:57 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mark Doms & Ethan Lewis, 2006. "Labor supply and personal computer adoption," Working Papers 06-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Item repec:dgr:umarow:2006003 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Justin McCrary & Heather Royer, 2006. "The Effect of Female Education on Fertility and Infant Health: Evidence from School Entry Policies Using Exact Date of Birth," NBER Working Papers 12329, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maria Filomena Mendes & ConceiÃ§Ã£o Rego & AntÃ³nio Caleiro, 2006. "EducaÃ§Ã£o e Fecundidade em Portugal: As diferenÃ§as nos nÃveis de educaÃ§Ã£o influenciam as taxas de fecundidade?," Economics Working Papers 10_2006, University of Ã‰vora, Department of Economics (Portugal).