Report NEP-HRM-2006-07-09This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Katsuya Takii & Ryuichi Tanaka, 2006. "Does the Diversity of Human Capital Increase GDP? A Comparison of Education Systems," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 06-19, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Torberg Falch & Sofia Sandgren, 2006. "The effect of education on cognitive ability," Working Paper Series 7306, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- David M. Cutler & Adriana Lleras-Muney, 2006. "Education and Health: Evaluating Theories and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 12352, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Karlsson, Charlie & Nyström, Kristina, 2006. "Knowledge accessibility and New Firm Formation," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 70, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Guido de Blasio & Giorgio Nuzzo, 2006. "The Legacy of History for Economic Development: The Case of Putnam's Social Capital," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 591, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Simeon Djankov & Yingyi Qian & Gerard Roland & Ekaterina Zhuravskaya, 2005. "Entrepreneurship in China and Russia Compared," Working Papers w0049, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Item repec:got:cegedp:57 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mark Doms & Ethan Lewis, 2006. "Labor supply and personal computer adoption," Working Papers 06-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Dupuy Arnaud, 2006. "Measuring Skill-upgrading in the Dutch Labor Market," Working Papers 003, Maastricht : ROA,Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market.
- Justin McCrary & Heather Royer, 2006. "The Effect of Female Education on Fertility and Infant Health: Evidence from School Entry Policies Using Exact Date of Birth," NBER Working Papers 12329, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maria Filomena Mendes & Conceição Rego & António Caleiro, 2006. "Educação e Fecundidade em Portugal: As diferenças nos níveis de educação influenciam as taxas de fecundidade?," Economics Working Papers 10_2006, University of Évora, Department of Economics (Portugal).