Report NEP-HRM-2006-04-01This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gråsjö, Urban, 2006. "Human Capital, R&D and Regional Export Performance," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 50, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Borys Grochulski & Tomasz Piskorski, 2005. "Optimal wealth taxes with risky human capital," Working Paper 05-13, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Mark R. Rosenzweig & Junsen Zhang, 2006. "Do Population Control Policies Induce More Human Capital Investment? Twins, Birthweight, and China's 'One Child' Policy," Working Papers 933, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Erik Stam & Veronique Schutjens, 2006. "Starting anew: Entrepreneurial intentions and realizations subsequent to business closure," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0605, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Mar 2006.
- Ayse Imrohoroglu & Antonio Merlo & Peter Rupert, 2006. "Understanding the determinants of crime," Working Paper 0602, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Douglas Harris & Tim R. Sass, 2006. "The Effects of Teacher Training on Teacher Value Added," Working Papers wp_2006_03_01, Department of Economics, Florida State University.
- Andres Erosa & Tatyana Koreshkova & Diego Restuccia, 2006. "On the aggregate and distributional implications of productivity differences across countries," Working Paper 06-02, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00009533 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mary A. Burke & Tim R. Sass, 2006. "Classroom Peer Effects and Student Achievement," Working Papers wp2006_02_02, Department of Economics, Florida State University.
- Stan Hurn & J.Jeisman & K.A. Lindsay, 2006. "Teaching an old dog new tricks: Improved estimation of the parameters of SDEs by numerical solution of the Fokker-Planck equation," Stan Hurn Discussion Papers 2006-01, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Jo Anna Gray & Jean Stockard & Joe Stone, 2006. "Childbearing, Marriage and Human Capital Investment," University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers 2006-1, University of Oregon Economics Department, revised 01 Feb 2006.
- Luis Eduardo Arango & Carlos Esteban Posada, . "Labor Participation of Married Women in Colombia," Borradores de Economia 357, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.