Report NEP-HRM-2005-11-12This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lorenzo Cappellari, 2004. "High school types, academic performance and early labour market outcomes," CHILD Working Papers, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY wp03_04, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Michael Boozer & Gustav Ranis & Frances Stewart & Tavneet Suri, 2003. "Paths to Success: The Relationship Between Human Development and Economic Growth," Working Papers, Economic Growth Center, Yale University 874, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Guido Ascari & Valeria Di Cosmo, 2005. "Determinants of Total Factor Productivity in the Italian Regions," Macroeconomics, EconWPA 0511009, EconWPA.
- David H. Autor & Susan Houseman, 2005. "Do Temporary Help Jobs Improve Labor Market Outcomes for Low-Skilled Workers? Evidence from 'Work First'," NBER Working Papers 11743, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Laurent Gobillon & Harris Selod & Yves Zenou, 2005. "The mechanisms of spatial mismatch," Research Unit Working Papers, Laboratoire d'Economie Appliquee, INRA 0510, Laboratoire d'Economie Appliquee, INRA.
- P R Agénor, 2005. "Schooling and Public Capital in a Model of Endogenous Growth," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester 61, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Titas Bandopadhyay, 2005. "Universal Education And Its Impact On The Child And The Adult Labour Market," GE, Growth, Math methods, EconWPA 0511002, EconWPA.
- Sarbajit Chaudhuri, 2005. "Incidence Of Child Labour, Free Education Policy And Economic Liberalization In A Developing Economy," Labor and Demography, EconWPA 0511010, EconWPA.
- Sarbajit Chaudhuri, 2005. "Skills Formation And Wage Inequality In Developing Countries: A Theoretical Analysis," Labor and Demography, EconWPA 0511009, EconWPA.
- james smith, 2005. "Immigrants and the labor Market," Labor and Demography, EconWPA 0511004, EconWPA.
- Stephanie Seguino, 2005. "Is More Mobility Good? Firm Mobility and the Low Wage -- Low Productivity Trap," Economics Working Paper Archive, Levy Economics Institute wp_423, Levy Economics Institute.
- Maciej Bukowski & Piotr Lewandowski, 2005. "Assessing flows out of employment in Poland: evidence from multinomial logit analysis," Labor and Demography, EconWPA 0511007, EconWPA, revised 30 Nov 2005.
- Josse Delfgaauw, 2005. "The Effect of Job Satisfaction on Job Search: Not just whether, but also where," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers, Tinbergen Institute 05-097/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Fabio Feriozzi, 2005. "Career Concerns And Competitive Pressure," Economics Working Papers, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de EconomÃa we056029, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Philippe De Vreyer & Javier Herrera & Sandrine Mesplé-Somps, 2005. "Consumption growth and spatial poverty traps: an analysis of the effect of social services and community infrastructures on living standards in rural Peru," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research 124, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.