Report NEP-HPE-2013-11-22This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michaël Assous, 2013. "Solow's Struggle with Medium-Run Macroeconomics: 1956-1995," GREDEG Working Papers, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis 2013-41, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Pedro Garcia Duarte, 2013. "A Path Through the Wilderness: Time Discounting in Growth Models," Working Papers, Department of Economics, University of SÃ£o Paulo (FEA-USP) 2013_18, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Siegfried Berninghaus & Stephan Schosser & Bodo Vogt, 2013. "Equilibrium Selection under Limited Control - An Experimental Study of the Network Hawk-Dove Game," Jena Economic Research Papers, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics 2013-048, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Dimant, Eugen, 2013. "The nature of corruption: An interdisciplinary perspective," Economics Discussion Papers, Kiel Institute for the World Economy 2013-59, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Item repec:ner:leuven:urn:hdl:123456789/397032 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rebecca Henderson & Karthik Ramanna, 2013. "Managers and Market Capitalism," Harvard Business School Working Papers, Harvard Business School 13-075, Harvard Business School, revised Nov 2013.
- Zhaomin Zou, 2013. "La transition financière chinoise : un contre-exemple de la libéralisation financière," Post-Print, HAL halshs-00904296, HAL.
- Toms, Steven & Shepherd, Alice, 2013. "Creative accounting in the British Industrial Revolution: Cotton manufacturers and the ‘Ten Hours’ Movement," MPRA Paper 51478, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bögenhold, Dieter, 2013. "Social Network Analysis and the Sociology of Economics: Filling a Blind Spot with the Idea of Social Embeddedness," MPRA Paper 51461, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Emmanuel Carré & Jézabel Couppey-Soubeyran & Dominique Plihon & Marc Pourroy, 2013. "Central Banking after the Crisis: Brave New World or Back to the Future? Replies to a questionnaire sent to central bankers and economists," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers), HAL halshs-00881344, HAL.
- Amelia Sharman, 2013. "Mapping the climate sceptical blogosphere," Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment Working Papers, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment 124, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Navon, David & Cohen, Yoav, 2013. "Does high income inequality signify inequality of opportunities?," MPRA Paper 51408, University Library of Munich, Germany.