Report NEP-HPE-2013-04-06This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michel Grabisch, 2013. "The core of games on ordered structures and graphs," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00803233, HAL.
- Da Silva, Sergio, 2013. "Time to abandon group thinking in economics," MPRA Paper 45660, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ner:euiflo:urn:hdl:1814/23782 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Francoise Forges & Antoine Salomon, 2013. "Bayesian Repeated Games," Working Papers hal-00803919, HAL.
- Georg Schwesinger, 2013. "Natural and Economic Selection - Lessons from the Evo-Devo and Multilevel Selection Debate," Jena Economic Research Papers 2013-014, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Nicholas Stern, 2012. "Ethics, equity and the economics of climate change," Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment Working Papers 84, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Hadrien Gouze, 2012. "L'articulation entre efficacité et justice dans la conception du marché chez Amartya K. Sen," Post-Print dumas-00802133, HAL.
- Paul Fourchard, 2012. "La construction d'une théorie de la dynamique de l'emploi et des salaires chez Kalecki de 1932 à 1944," Post-Print dumas-00802131, HAL.
- Färe, Rolf & Grosskopf, Shawna & Lundgren, Tommy & Marklund, Per-Olov & Zhou, Wenchao, 2013. "Which Bad is Worst? An Application of Leif Johansen’s Capacity Model," CERE Working Papers 2013:2, CERE - the Center for Environmental and Resource Economics.
- Konrad, Kai A. & Kovenock, Dan, 2012. "The lifeboat problem," Munich Reprints in Economics 13962, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Ngo Van Long & Fabien Prieur & Klarizze Puzon & Mabel Tidball, 2013. "Markov Perfect Equilibria in Differential Games with Regime Switching," Working Papers 13-06, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Mar 2013.
- Gurdal, Mehmet Y. & Ozdogan, Ayca & Saglam, Ismail, 2013. "Cheap talk with simultaneous versus sequential messages," MPRA Paper 45727, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pierre Dockès, 2013. "Mondialisation et "impérialisme à l'envers"," Post-Print halshs-00794613, HAL.
- Ali Kabiri, 2012. "“Theory anchors” explain the 1920s NYSE Bubble," FMG Special Papers sp218, Financial Markets Group.