Report NEP-HPE-2012-04-17This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:trn:utwpas:1211 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Thorvald Grung Moe, 2012. "Control of Finance as a Prerequisite for Successful Monetary Policy: A Reinterpretation of Henry Simons's Rules versus Authorities in Monetary Policy," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_713, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- Mullat, Joseph E., 2012. "The sugar-pie game," MPRA Paper 37901, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Teng, Jimmy, 2011. "Bayesian equilibrium by iterative conjectures: a theory of games with players forming conjectures iteratively starting with first order uninformative conjectures," MPRA Paper 37969, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 06 Apr 2012.
- Erik S. Reinert, 2012. "Mechanisms of Financial Crises in Growth and Collapse: Hammurabi, Schumpeter, Perez, and Minsky," The Other Canon Foundation and Tallinn University of Technology Working Papers in Technology Governance and Economic Dynamics 39, TUT Ragnar Nurkse School of Innovation and Governance.
- Yalcintas, Altug, 2011. "On error: undisciplined thoughts on one of the causes of intellectual path dependency," MPRA Paper 37911, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nele Noesselt, 2012. "Is There a “Chinese School” of IR?," GIGA Working Paper Series 188, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Arnaud Costinot & Dave Donaldson, 2012. "Ricardo's Theory of Comparative Advantage: Old Idea, New Evidence," NBER Working Papers 17969, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.