Report NEP-HPE-2011-12-13This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Koehn, Julia, 2011. "From tools to theories: The emergence of modern financial economics," Discussion Papers 16/2011, Witten/Herdecke University, Faculty of Management and Economics.
- Estrada, Fernando, 2011. "Reconstruction of concept of Paradigm in Thomas S. Kuhn," MPRA Paper 35210, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- ciani scarnicci, manuela, 2010. "The return of Keynes," MPRA Paper 35128, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lefteris Tsoulfidis & Dimitris Paitaridis, 2011. "Revisiting Adam Smithâ€™s Theory of the Falling Rate of Profit," Discussion Paper Series 2011_18, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Nov 2011.
- Boeddeling, Jann, 2011. "Corporate Social Responsibility: Fundamentalstellung fÃ¼r Kapitalismus und Wirtschaftssoziologie," Discussion Papers 17/2011, Witten/Herdecke University, Faculty of Management and Economics.
- Brauer, Jurgen & Caruso, Raul, 2011. "Peace economists and peace economics," MPRA Paper 34927, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eric Schniter & Roman M. Sheremeta & Timothy Shields, 2011. "Conflicted Minds: Recalibrational Emotions Following Trust-based Interaction," Working Papers, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute 11-12, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- John Geanakoplos, 2011. "Greek Debt and American Debt: Graduation Speech at the University of Athens Economics and Business School," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University 1837, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Eric Langlais, 2011. "Analyse Ã©conomique et droit pÃ©nal : contributions, dÃ©bats, limites," EconomiX Working Papers 2011-33, University of Paris West - Nanterre la DÃ©fense, EconomiX.
- FUJITA Masahisa, 2011. "Thï¿½nen and the New Economic Geography," Discussion papers, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI) 11074, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:35126 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gilad Bavly, 2011. "Elasticity of Games," Discussion Paper Series, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem dp592, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Bart Stemmet, 2011. "Hedging oneâ€™s happiness â€“ Should a sports fan bet on the opponent?," Working Papers 20/2011, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Hugh Rockoff, 2011. "War and the International Trading System in the Twentieth Century," Departmental Working Papers, Rutgers University, Department of Economics 201101, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- M. Ali Khan & Kali P. Rath & Yeneng Sun & Haomiao Yu, 2011. "On Large Games with a Bio-Social Typology," Economics Working Paper Archive, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics 585, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- BÃ©nabou, Roland & Tirole, Jean, 2011. "Laws and Norms," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 8663, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.