Report NEP-HPE-2011-11-28This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Orley C. Ashenfelter, 2011. "Economic History or History of Economics? A Review Essay on Sylvia Nasar’s Grand Pursuit: the Story of Economic Genius," NBER Working Papers 17607, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vieru, Elena Bianca, 2011. "Business cycle: From birth to the Austrian school theory," MPRA Paper 34124, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- van Suntum, Ulrich & Böhm, Tobias & Oelgemöller, Jens & Ilgmann, Cordelius, 2011. "Walter Eucken`s principles of economic policy today," CAWM Discussion Papers 49, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM), University of Münster.
- Douglas A. Irwin, 2011. "Anticipating the Great Depression? Gustav Cassel’s Analysis of the Interwar Gold Standard," NBER Working Papers 17597, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Colignatus, Thomas, 2011. "Arrow’s Impossibility Theorem and the distinction between Voting and Deciding," MPRA Paper 34919, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 21 Nov 2011.
- Herrmann-Pillath, Carsten, 2011. "Neuroökonomik, Institutionen und verteilte Kognition: Empirische Grundlagen eines nicht-reduktionistischen naturalistischen Forschungsprogramms in den Wirtschaftswissenschaften," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 176, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Simon Halliday, 2011. "Rarer Actions: Giving and Taking in Third-Party Punishment Games," SALDRU Working Papers 62, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Carfì, David & Musolino, Francesco, 2011. "Game complete analysis for financial markets stabilization," MPRA Paper 34901, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kozhurin, Fedir, 2011. "Supramacroeconomics: the newest management technology," MPRA Paper 34842, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Piet-Hein Van Eeghen, 2011. "Rethinking equilibrium conditions in macromonetary theory: A conceptually rigorous approach," Working Papers 255, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Sung-Ha Hwang, 2011. "Larger groups may alleviate collective action problems," Working Papers 1113, Research Institute for Market Economy, Sogang University.
- Bourjade, Sylvain & Jullien, Bruno, 2011. "The roles of reputation and transparency on the behavior of biased experts," MPRA Paper 34813, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ilgmann, Cordelius & Menner, Martin, 2011. "Negative nominal interest rates: History and current proposals," CAWM Discussion Papers 43, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM), University of Münster.
- Hiona Balfoussia & Sophocles N. Brissimis & Manthos D. Delis, 2011. "The theoretical framework of monetary policy revisited," Working Papers 138, Bank of Greece.
- Monique Reid & Stan Du Plessis, 2011. "Talking to the inattentive public: How the media translates the Reserve Bankâ€™s communications," Working Papers 254, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Didier Bensadon, 2011. "The accounting regulation in the French context: The case of corporate groups (1921-1943)," Post-Print halshs-00640504, HAL.
- Didier Bensadon, 2011. "Beginnings of financial reporting and premises of consolidation of accounts in French aluminium industry,1921-1939," Post-Print halshs-00640503, HAL.