Supramacroeconomics: the newest management technology
AbstractA new management technology, based on modern developments in macroeconomics, was offered. It is aimed at the highest issues of state and society governing as well as finding methods of their solving. The grounding of necessity of separate supramacroeconomical level of management establishment was made; the methods and tools on its realization were developed. Examples of their implementation in Ukraine are still being interpreted.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 34842.
Date of creation: 04 Nov 2011
Date of revision:
supramacroeconomic; supramacroeconomics; macroeconomics; economic; economics; technology; management; development;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- E02 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - Institutions and the Macroeconomy
- B00 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - General - - - History of Economic Thought, Methodology, and Heterodox Approaches
- A10 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - General
- E60 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- B40 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - General
- H40 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - General
- P41 - Economic Systems - - Other Economic Systems - - - Planning, Coordination, and Reform
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- C02 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Mathematical Economics
- C80 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - General
- B41 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Economic Methodology
- C01 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Econometrics
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2011-11-28 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-HPE-2011-11-28 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2011-11-28 (Macroeconomics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.