Report NEP-HPE-2011-09-16This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- John Foster & J. Stan Metcalfe, 2011. "Economic Emergence: an Evolutionary Economic Perspective," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2011-12, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Kakarot-Handtke, Egmont, 2011. "Increasing returns and stability," MPRA Paper 33133, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- McKenzie, David & Ozler, Berk, 2011. "The impact of economics blogs," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5783, The World Bank.
- Ormazabal SÃ¡nchez, Kepa Mirena, 2011. "A new look at Marx's refutation of Ricardo's refutation of the labor theory of value," IKERLANAK, Universidad del PaÃs Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del AnÃ¡lisis EconÃ³mico I 2011-53, Universidad del PaÃs Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del AnÃ¡lisis EconÃ³mico I.
- Peter Klibanoff & Massimo Marinacci & Sujoy Mukerji, 2011. "On the Smooth Ambiguity Model: A Reply," Working Papers 410, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Andrew Sheng, 2011. "Central Banking in an Era of Quantitative Easing," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_684, Levy Economics Institute.
- HÄƒlÄƒngescu, Constantin I., 2011.
"Homo oeconomicus vs. homo academicus - provocÄƒri È™i dileme din perspectiva globalizÄƒrii
[Homo oeconomicus vs. homo academicus - challenges and dilemmas in a globalized world]," MPRA Paper 33215, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Effrosyni Diamantoudi & InÃ©s Macho-Stadler & David PÃ©rez-Castrillo & Licun Xue, 2011. "Sharing the surplus in games with externalities within and across issues," UFAE and IAE Working Papers, Unitat de Fonaments de l'AnÃ lisi EconÃ²mica (UAB) and Institut d'AnÃ lisi EconÃ²mica (CSIC) 880.11, Unitat de Fonaments de l'AnÃ lisi EconÃ²mica (UAB) and Institut d'AnÃ lisi EconÃ²mica (CSIC).
- Olivier Charpateau, 2011. "An extension of the Sensmaking-Intuition Model (SIM) by defining ethics: an answer to Sonenshein," Post-Print halshs-00613295, HAL.
- Estrada, Fernando, 2011. "The power to tax," MPRA Paper 33203, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thomas A. Rietz & Eric Schniter & Roman M. Sheremeta & Timothy W. Shields, 2011. "Trust, Reciprocity and Rules," Working Papers, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute 11-06, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- FranÃ§oise Forges & Roberto Serrano, 2011. "Cooperative games with incomplete information: Some open problems," Working Papers, Instituto MadrileÃ±o de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales 2011-14, Instituto MadrileÃ±o de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Andrew Mell, 2011. "Re-Thinking Reputation," Economics Series Working Papers 565, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Zaman, Asad & Saglam, Ismail, 2010. "The conflict between general equilibrium and the Marshallian cross," MPRA Paper 33256, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ner:sciepo:info:hdl:2441/5l6uh8ogmqildh09h85ppihb4 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lorca-Susino, Maria, 2011. "Man is the only animal that trips twice over the same stone," MPRA Paper 33295, University Library of Munich, Germany.