Report NEP-HPE-2011-06-11This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Azmat, Hayat, 2010. "Schlock economics," MPRA Paper 31238, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Jun 2011.
- Turhan, Ibrahim M., 2010. "Beyond the global financial crisis: central banking in a new global financial system," MPRA Paper 31209, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ner:lselon:http://eprints.lse.ac.uk/30610/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ulrich Witt, 2011. "Competition as an Ambiguous Discovery Procedure: A Reappraisal of Hayek's Epistemic Market Liberalism," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2011-06, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Evolutionary Economics Group.
- Item repec:ner:lselon:http://eprints.lse.ac.uk/35426/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bruno Tinel, 2011. "Struggling for Political Economy: an Institutional Issue," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00596253, HAL.
- Kakarot-Handtke, Egmont, 2011. "The wondrous effortlessness of unifying circuit-, money-, price- and distribution theory," MPRA Paper 31279, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ner:lselon:http://eprints.lse.ac.uk/35425/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- John Engle & Jim Engle-Warnick & Sonia Laszlo, 2011. "Social Exchange and Risk and Ambiguity Preferences," CIRANO Working Papers 2011s-46, CIRANO.
- Amira Annabi & Michèle Breton & Pascal François, 2011. "Game Theoretic Analysis of Negotiations under Bankruptcy," Cahiers de recherche 1113, CIRPEE.
- Andreas Hefti, 2011. "On uniqueness and stability of symmetric equilibria in differentiable symmetric games," ECON - Working Papers 018, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Item repec:ner:lselon:http://eprints.lse.ac.uk/27653/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore