Report NEP-HPE-2010-09-18This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David Laidler, 2010. "The Monetary Economy and the Economic Crisis," University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute Working Papers 20101, University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute.
- Gabriel Martinez, 2010. "The Idea of Economics in a University," Working Papers 1002, Ave Maria University, Department of Economics.
- Nikolay Nenovsky, 2010. "The Bulgarian Economic Thought since 1989: A Personal View," ICER Working Papers 21-2010, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Das, Subhendu, 2010. "Capitalism: A System of Conspiracy," MPRA Paper 24857, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sahoo, Ganeswar, 2010. "A short review on the ‘Phiri Water Rights’," MPRA Paper 24826, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gian Luca Clementi & Thomas F. Cooley & Sonia B. Di Giannatale, 2010. "A Theory of Firm Decline," Levine's Working Paper Archive 661465000000000149, David K. Levine.
- Mark Setterfield, 2010. "Anticipations of the Crisis: On the Similarities Between Post Keynesian Economics and Regulation Theory," Working Papers 1007, Trinity College, Department of Economics.
- Sproul, Michael, 2010. "The Law of Reflux," MPRA Paper 24813, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Khoo, Boo Teik, 2010. "Social movements and the crisis of neoliberalism in Malaysia and Thailand," IDE Discussion Papers 238, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- S. Drozdz & J. Kwapien & J. Speth, 2010. "Coherent Patterns in Nuclei and in Financial Markets," Papers 1009.1105, arXiv.org.
- Sitabhra Sinha, 2010. "Are large complex economic systems unstable ?," Papers 1009.0972, arXiv.org.
- Kenneth W Clements & Yihui Lan & Shi Pei Seah, 2010. "The Big Mac Index Two Decades On An Evaluation Of Burgernomics," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 10-14, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Li King King, 2010. "Thinking in Chinese vs. Thinking in English: Social Preference and Risk Attitudes of Multicultural Minds," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-061, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Gennadi Kazakevitch, 2010. "Yegor Gaidar: Pragmatic Economist or (and) Romantic Revolutionary," Monash Economics Working Papers 30-10, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Subha Mani & Utteeyo Dasgupta, 2010. "Explaining Randomized Evaluation Techniques Using Classroom Games," Fordham Economics Discussion Paper Series dp2010-06, Fordham University, Department of Economics.
- Wenli Cheng, 2010. "A Benefit from the Division of Labor that Adam Smith Missed," Monash Economics Working Papers 16-10, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Sergio Beraldo & Robert Sugden, 2010. "The emergence of reciprocally beneficial cooperation," ICER Working Papers 18-2010, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.