Report NEP-HPE-2010-05-08This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Daron Acemoglu, 2010. "Theory, General Equilibrium and Political Economy in Development Economics," NBER Working Papers 15944, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michel De Vroey, 2010. "Getting rid of Keynes ? A survey of the history of macroeconomics from Keynes to Lucas and beyond," Working Paper Research 187, National Bank of Belgium.
- Estrada, Fernando, 2010. "Epistemology of the economy: comments from Robert Nozick," MPRA Paper 22410, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lars Jonung & Eoin Drea, 2009. "The euro: It can't happen, It's a bad idea, It won't last. US economists on the EMU, 1989-2002," European Economy - Economic Papers 395, Directorate General Economic and Monetary Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Chiswick, Carmel U., 2010. "Egalitarian Religion and Economics," IZA Discussion Papers 4904, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ivo Maes, 2010. "A century of macroeconomic and monetary thought at the National Bank of Belgium," Working Paper Research 188, National Bank of Belgium.
- Andreas Farwick, 2009. "Internal Migration. Challenges and Perspectives for the Research Infrastructure," Working Paper Series of the German Council for Social and Economic Data 97, German Council for Social and Economic Data (RatSWD).
- Giorgio Coricelli & Matteus Joffily & Claude Montmarquette & Marie-Claire Villeval, 2010. "Cheating, Emotions, and Rationality: An Experiment on Tax Evasion," Post-Print halshs-00462067, HAL.
- Otmar Issing, 2010. "The development of monetary policy in the 20th century – some reflections," Working Paper Research 186, National Bank of Belgium.
- Onur Kesten & M. Utku Ünver, 2010. "A Theory of School-Choice Lotteries," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 737, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 29 Jun 2012.
- A. Stramaglia, 2010. "On Some “Dimensions” of the Theory of the Firm," Working Papers Prin 011, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Francisco J. Santos-Arteaga, 2010. "Bank Runs Without Sunspots," Working Papers del Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales 02-10, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales.
- Vassili Joannides & Nicolas Berland, 2010. "Keeping Accounts By The Book: The Revelation(S) Of Accounting," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-00477759, HAL.
- Frijters, Paul & Barón, Juan D., 2010. "The Cult of Theoi: Economic Uncertainty and Religion," IZA Discussion Papers 4902, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Stefan Schirmer & Latika Chaudhary & Metin Cosgel & Jean-Luc Demonsant & Johan Fourie & Ewout Frankema & Giampaolo Garzarelli & John Luiz & Martine Mariotti & Grietjie Verhoef & Se Yan, 2010. "The state and scope of the economic history of developing regions," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2010-517, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Cohen, Joseph N, 2009. "Is “economic freedom” strictly free market capitalism? A decompositional analysis of the Economic Freedom of the World index," MPRA Paper 22437, University Library of Munich, Germany.