Report NEP-HPE-2009-04-25This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- René Sandretto, 2009. "Franois Perroux, a precursor of the current analyses of power," Working Papers 0904, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- Ravi Kanbur, 2009. "ListenÂ UpÂ Economists, WhyÂ MightÂ HistoryÂ MatterÂ forÂ DevelopmentÂ Policy?," Working Papers id:1897, eSocialSciences.
- Item repec:fip:fedlwp:2009-14 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- David L. Anderson & John Tressler, 2009. "Ranking Economics Departments in Terms of Residual Productivity: New Zealand Economics Departments, 2000-2006," Working Papers in Economics 09/03, University of Waikato, Department of Economics, revised 05 Sep 2011.
- Hanauske, Matthias & Kunz, Jennifer & Bernius, Steffen & König, Wolfgang, 2009. "Doves and hawks in economics revisited [An evolutionary quantum game theory-based analysis of financial crises]," MPRA Paper 14680, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dominique Guegan, 2009. "Chaos in Economics and Finance," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00375713, HAL.
- Holm, Håkan J., 2009. "Double-Blind in Light of Internet – Note on Review Processes," Working Papers 2009:5, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Abigail Barr & Chris Wallace & Jean Ensminger & Juan Camilo Cárdenas, 2009. "Homo Æqualis: A Cross-Society Experimental Analysis of Three Bargaining Games," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 005427, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.