Report NEP-HPE-2008-07-20This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- James Forder, 2008. "Friedman's Nobel Lecture reconsidered," Economics Series Working Papers 398, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Maurizio Mistri, 2008. "The Institutional Approach in the Economic Thought of Carlo Cattaneo," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0079, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Susanne Warning & Christian Wiermann & Günther G. Schulze, 2008. "What and how long does it take to get tenure? The Case of Economics and Business Administration in Austria, Germany and Switzerland?," Discussion Paper Series 6, Department of International Economic Policy, University of Freiburg, revised Jul 2008.
- Offer, Avner, 2008. "Charles Feinstein (1932–2005), And British Historical National Accounts," MPRA Paper 9489, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniel J. Whelan, 2008. "Untangling the Indivisibility, Interdependency, and Interrelatedness of Human Rights," Economic Rights Working Papers 7, University of Connecticut, Human Rights Institute.
- James Forder, 2008. "The historical place of the 'Friedman-Phelps' expectations critique," Economics Series Working Papers 399, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Varsanyi, Zoltan, 2008. "A simple model of decision making: How to avoid large outliers?," MPRA Paper 9528, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- P Dolan & N Powdthavee, 2008. "Thinking About It: A Note on Attention and Well-Being Losses From Unemployment," Discussion Papers 08/17, Department of Economics, University of York.