Report NEP-HPE-2008-03-15This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Khan, Haider A., 2008. "Friedman’s Methodology: A Puzzle and A Proposal for Generating Useful Debates through Causal Comparisons (with a postscript on positive vs. normative theories)," MPRA Paper 7457, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Mar 2008.
- Lawrence J. White, 2008. "The Growing Influence of Economics and Economists on Antitrust: An Extended Discussion," Working Papers 08-3, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Antonelli, Cristiano & Patrucco, Pier Paolo & Rossi, Federica, 2008. "The economics of knowledge interaction and the changing role of universities," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 200802, University of Turin.
- Tom Coupe, 2008. "The Visibility of Ukrainian Economists 1969-2005," Discussion Papers 6, Kyiv School of Economics.
- Item repec:cla:levrem:122247000000001959 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00261582 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Emmanuel PETIT (GREThA), 2008. "Dynamic preferences, moral values and emotions in economical analysis (In French)," Cahiers du GREThA 2008-11, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Hörisch, Hannah & Strassmair, Christina, 2008. "An experimental test of the deterrence hypothesis," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 229, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Wicks, Rick, 2008. "A Model of Dynamic Balance among the Three Spheres of Society – Markets, Governments, and Communities – Applied to Understanding the Relative Importance of Social Capital and Social Goods," Working Papers in Economics 292, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics, revised 01 Jan 2009.