Report NEP-HPE-2007-09-24This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Victoria N. Bateman, 2007. "The evolution of markets in early modern Europe, 1350-1800: A study of grain prices," Economics Series Working Papers 350, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Ogilvie, S., 2007. "Can We Rehabilitate the Guilds? A Sceptical Re-Appraisal," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0745, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Norikazu Takami, 2007. "Pigou's theory of business cycle as an inquiry into unemployment: on the relative effects of the gold standard and the wage rigidity in the twenties," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 07-33, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Roger E. A. Farmer, 2007. "Aggregate Demand and Supply," NBER Working Papers 13406, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Benno Torgler & Nemanja Antic & Uwe Dulleck, 2007. "Mirror, mirror on the wall, who is the happiest of them all?," CREMA Working Paper Series 2007-16, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- James C. Cox, 2007. "Trust and Reciprocity: Implications of Game Triads and Social Contexts," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series 2007-08, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University, revised May 2008.
- Ruben Durante & Louis Putterman, 2007. "Preferences For Redistribution and Perception of Fairness: An Experimental Study," Working Papers 2007-13, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:rtv:ceiswp:256 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ours, J.C. van & Vermeulen, F.M.P., 2007. "Ranking Dutch Economists," Discussion Paper 2007-72, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Nicholas Vasilakos & Gauthier Lanot & Tim Worrall, 2007. "Evaluating the Performance of UK Research in Economics," Keele Economics Research Papers KERP 2007/10, Centre for Economic Research, Keele University.