Report NEP-HPE-2006-09-23This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eric BERR (CED-IFReDE-GRES), 2006. "Keynes on sustainable development (In French)," Cahiers du GRES 2006-19, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- David Laidler, 2006. "Axel Leijonhufvud and the Quest for Micro-foundations -- Some Reflections," University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute Working Papers 20063, University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute.
- Duclos, Jean-Yves, 2006. "Equity and Equality," IZA Discussion Papers 2284, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jean-Yves Duclos, 2006. "Liberté ou égalité?," Cahiers de recherche 0630, CIRPEE.
- Kaire Põder, 2006. "What We Research in Social Sciences: Is Homo Oeconomicus Dead?," Working Papers 137, Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration, Tallinn University of Technology.
- Schlicht, Ekkehart, 2006. "Konsum im Jenseits?," Discussion Papers in Economics 1186, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Ray C. Fair, 2006. "A Comparison of Five Federal Reserve Chairmen: Was Greenspan the Best?," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1577, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Mar 2007.
- Simon Grant & Atsushi Kajii & Ben Polak & Zvi Safra, 2006. "Generalized Utilitarianism and Harsanyi’s Partial Observer Theorem," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1578, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.