Report NEP-HPE-2006-06-03This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Andy Denis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:bep:dewple:2002-1-1046 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Péter Cserne, . "The Normativity of Law in Law and Economics," German Working Papers in Law and Economics 2004-1-1113, Berkeley Electronic Press.
- Alejandro Diaz-Bautista, 2005. "La metodología de la investigación en la Economía Aplicada; The Research Methodology in Applied Economics," Method and Hist of Econ Thought 0509008, EconWPA.
- Item repec:bep:dewple:2004-1-1111 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Richard N. Langlois, 2005. "The Secret Life of Mundane Transaction Costs," Working papers 2005-49, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Daniel Weinberg, 2006. "Measuring Poverty in the United States: History and Current Issues," Working Papers 06-11, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Lawrence Solum, . "Procedural Justice," University of San Diego Legal Working Paper Series sandiegolwps-1001, University of San Diego School of Law.
- Graham, Liam & Oswald, Andrew J., 2006. "Hedonic Capital," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 745, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- francesco schettino & gianfranco pala, 2005. "MARX: IL VALORE DELLA TEORIA, le forme adeguate ai concetti," Method and Hist of Econ Thought 0504002, EconWPA.
- Susan Rose-Ackerman, . "Trust, Honesty, and Corruption: Reflection on the State-Building Process," Yale Law School John M. Olin Center for Studies in Law, Economics, and Public Policy Working Paper Series yale_lepp-1013, Yale Law School John M. Olin Center for Studies in Law, Economics, and Public Policy.
- Axel Leijonhufvud, 2006. "The uses of the past," Department of Economics Working Papers 0603, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Kevin H. O'Rourke & Alan M. Taylor, 2006. "Democracy and Protectionism," NBER Working Papers 12250, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00076576 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jesus Clemente & Carmina Marcuello & Antonio Montañes & Fernando Pueyo, 2004. "Social capital, social cohesion, and economic growth," ERSA conference papers ersa04p430, European Regional Science Association.