Report NEP-HPE-2006-02-12This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Andy Denis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:col:001049:002383 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:col:001049:002384 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Giulio Palermo, 2005. "Misconceptions of Power: From Alchian and Demsetz to Bowles and Gintis," Working Papers ubs0510, University of Brescia, Department of Economics.
- Wolfgang Domschke & Armin Scholl, 2006. "Heuristische Verfahren," Jenaer Schriften zur Wirtschaftswissenschaft 08/2006, Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Sgard, Jérôme, 2006. "Bankruptcy Law, Creditors’ Rights and Contractual Exchange in Europe, 1808–1914," Working Papers 109, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Spinelli, Franco & Fratianni, Michele, 2006. "Did Genoa and Venice Kick a Financial Revolution in the Quattrocento?," Working Papers 112, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).