Report NEP-HPE-2005-05-07This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Andy Denis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:cdl:agrebk:959 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- G. Buenstorf, 2005. "How Useful Is Universal Darwinism as a Framework to Study Competition and Industrial Evolution?," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2005-02, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Roberto Ricciuti, 2004. "Bringing Macroeconomics into the Lab," ICER Working Papers, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research 26-2004, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- FranÃ§ois Gardes & Pierre Garrouste, 2004. "Houthakker and Ville's contributions to demand theory: a new look at the debate on integrability conditions," ICER Working Papers, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research 30-2004, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Pierre Garrouste, 2003. "The connections between the Austrian tradition and some of the recent developments relating to the economic analysis of institutions," ICER Working Papers, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research 31-2004, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Bruce A. Blonigen, 2005. "A Review of the Empirical Literature on FDI Determinants," NBER Working Papers 11299, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Finn R. FÃ¸rsund & Nikias Sarafoglou, 2005. "The Tale of Two research Communities: The Diffusion of Research on Productive Efficiency," Department of Economics University of Siena, Department of Economics, University of Siena 446, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Chris Kimble & William Selby, 2005. "An interdisciplinary study of information systems: Christopher Alexander and IS failure," Development and Comp Systems 0505006, EconWPA.
- Stefan Linder, 2005. "Fifty years of Research on Accuracy of Capital Expenditure Project Estimates: A Review of the Findings and their Validity," Finance, EconWPA 0504023, EconWPA.
- Stan Liebowitz, 2005. "Economistsâ€™ Topsy-Turvy View of Piracy," Law and Economics, EconWPA 0505002, EconWPA.
- Andrew F. Daughety & Jennifer F. Reinganum, 2005. "Economic Theories of Settlement Bargaining," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0508, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.