Report NEP-HPE-2005-01-02This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Andy Denis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Teppo Felin & Nicolai J. Foss, 2004. "Organizational Routines A Sceptical Look," DRUID Working Papers 04-13, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Cláudio Gontijo, 2004. "Arrow-Debreu and the classical and neoclassical economics," Textos para DiscussÃ£o Cedeplar-UFMG td241, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Dolfsma, W.A. & Finch, J. & McMaster, R., 2004. "Market and Society: How do they relate, and contribute to welfare?," Research Paper ERS-2004-105-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Jan Gunnarsson, 2004. "Is Economic Analysis of Any Help in Studies of Legitimacy in the EU?," Discussion Papers 04-32, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics, revised Dec 2004.
- Hillinger, Claude, 2004. "Utilitarian Collective Choice and Voting," Discussion Papers in Economics 473, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- David Colander, 2004. "Integrating Ethics and Altruism with Economics," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0428, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Jun Koo & Lall, Somik V., 2005. "Economic geography : real or hype?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3465, The World Bank.
- Stanley C. W. Salvary, 2004. "Society, Science, And Economics: The Delicate Balance Between Ideology And Epistemology And The Concept Of Fairness," Method and Hist of Econ Thought 0412002, EconWPA.
- Francis X. Diebold, 2004. "The Nobel Memorial Prize for Robert F. Engle," PIER Working Paper Archive 04-010, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Itzhak Gilboa & Andrew Postlewaite & David Schmeidler, 2004. "Rationality of Belief Or Why Bayesianism is neither necessary nor sufficient for rationality," PIER Working Paper Archive 04-011, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Suetens S., 2004. "Literature review: R&D cooperation in oligopoly with spill-overs: an experimental economic approach," Working Papers 2004024, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.