Report NEP-HME-2013-05-22This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Frederic S. Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pier Luigi Porta, 2013. "What remains of Sraffa's economics," Working Papers 242, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised May 2013.
- Samuel Jaramillo González, 2013. "Abstract Labour Theory of Value and Theory of Price," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 010735, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Richard Arena, 2013. "Sraffa's and Wittgenstein's Crossed Influences: Forms of Life and Snapshots," GREDEG Working Papers 2013-06, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Jürgen Essletzbichler, 2013. "Relatedness, industrial branching and technological cohesion in U.S. metropolitan areas," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1307, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised May 2013.
- Guilhem Lecouteux, 2013. "Reconciling behavioural and neoclassical economics," Working Papers hal-00819763, HAL.
- Muriel Gilardone & Antoinette Baujard, 2013. "Individual judgments and social choice in Sen's idea of justice and democracy," Economics Working Paper from Condorcet Center for political Economy at CREM-CNRS 2013-03-ccr, Condorcet Center for political Economy.
- Avichai Snir & Daniel Levy & Alex Gotler & Haipeng (Allen) Chen, 2012. "Not All Price Endings are Created Equal: Price Points and Asymmetric Price Rigidity," Emory Economics 1206, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Martin , Roman, 2013. "Differentiated Knowledge Bases and the Nature of Innovation Networks," CIRCLE Electronic Working Papers 2013/14, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Item repec:mub:wpaper:04 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Anaïs Carlin, 2013. "Modeling Luxury Consumption: An Inter-Income Classes Study of Demand Dynamics and Social Behaviors," GREDEG Working Papers 2013-13, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis, revised May 2014.
- Coenen , Lars & Moodysson , Jerker & Martin , Hanna, 2013. "Renewal of mature industry in an old industrial region: regional innovation policy and the co-evolution of institutions and technology," CIRCLE Electronic Working Papers 2013/7, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Vladimir Hyanek & Marie Hladka, 2012. "Philanthropy in a Changing World: An Evolving Attitude to Giving?," Working Papers 01, Masaryk University, Faculty of Economics and Administration, Department of Public Economics, revised Mar 2013.
- Laurent Baronian & Carlo Vercellone, 2013. "Moneta del comune e reddito sociale garantito," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00819014, HAL.
- World Bank, 2012. "Building Capacity to Make Transport Work for Women and Men in Vietnam : Gender and Transport Challenges," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10065, The World Bank.
- Item repec:ner:louvai:info:hdl:2078.1/118119 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Samuel Jaramillo González, 2013. "Acerca de la investigación en mercados de tierra urbana en América Latina," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 010736, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Fofack, Hippolyte, 2013. "A model of gendered production in colonial Africa and implications for development in the post-colonial period," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6438, The World Bank.