Report NEP-HME-2012-12-15This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Frederic S. Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Erwan Gautier & Ronan Le Saout, 2012. "The Dynamics of Gasoline Prices: Evidence from Daily French Micro Data," Working Papers, HAL hal-00759095, HAL.
- Courgeau, Daniel, 2012. "Probability and social science : methodologial relationships between the two approaches ?," MPRA Paper 43102, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pfeifer, Christian & Wagner, Joachim, 2012. "Is innovative firm behavior correlated with age and gender composition of the workforce? Evidence from a new type of data for German enterprises," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies 291, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Giulio Buciuni & Giancarlo Corò & Stefano Micelli, 2012. "Global competition in mature industries. Upgrading through manufacturing," Working Papers, c.MET-05 - Centro interuniversitario di Economia Applicata alle Politiche per L'industria, lo Sviluppo locale e l'Internazionalizzazione 1214, c.MET-05 - Centro interuniversitario di Economia Applicata alle Politiche per L'industria, lo Sviluppo locale e l'Internazionalizzazione.
- Ulrich Witt & Georg Schwesinger, 2012. "Phylogenetic Footprints in Organizational Behavior," Papers on Economics and Evolution, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography 2012-17, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Wilko Bolt & David Humphrey, 2012. "A Frontier Measure of U.S. Banking Competition," DNB Working Papers, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department 359, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Mogues, Tewodaj, 2012. "What determines public expenditure allocations?: A review of theories, and implications for agricultural public investments," IFPRI discussion papers, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) 1216, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Item repec:hit:hcfrwp:2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Christian Bidard, 2012. "Ricardo And Lemke," EconomiX Working Papers, University of Paris West - Nanterre la DÃ©fense, EconomiX 2012-48, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Pierre Cariou & François-Charles Wolff, 2012. "Chartering practices in liner shipping," Working Papers, HAL hal-00760989, HAL.