Report NEP-HME-2012-07-14This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Frederic S. Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Luiz Flavio Andrade, 2012. "Entry Time Effects and Follow-on Drugs Competition," Working Papers DT49, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics, revised Jun 2012.
- Sabatini, Fabio & Modena, Francesca & Tortia, Ermanno, 2012. "Do cooperative enterprises create social trust?," MPRA Paper 39814, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marianna Cervena, 2012. "Labor Cost Adjustment: Evidence From a Survey of Slovak Firms," Working and Discussion Papers WP 4/2012, Research Department, National Bank of Slovakia.
- Mumford, Karen A. & Smith, Peter N., 2012. "Peer Salaries and Employee Satisfaction in the Workplace," IZA Discussion Papers 6673, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Marcos Gallacher, 2012. "Contract linkages and resource use in grain production : the Argentine pradera pampeana," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 488, Universidad del CEMA.
- Damien Collard, 2012. "Déni du travail et tyrannie des normes-Denial of work and tyranny of norms," Working Papers CREGO 1120602, Université de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations.
- Ciliberto, Federico & Williams, Jonathan W, 2012. "Does Multimarket Contact Facilitate Tacit Collusion? Inference on Conduct Parameters in the Airline Industry," CEPR Discussion Papers 9015, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marianna Cervena, 2012. "Base Wage Rigidities: Evidence From a Survey of Slovak Firms," Working and Discussion Papers WP 3/2012, Research Department, National Bank of Slovakia.
- Stephanie Jones & Taghreed Badawoud & Mohammad Reza, 2012. "Corporate Social Responsibility: Transparency, Ethics and Governance in Emerging Markets," Working Papers 2012/09, Maastricht School of Management.
- Bignon, Vincent & Flandreau, Marc, 2012. "The Price of Media Capture and the Looting of Newspapers in Interwar France," CEPR Discussion Papers 9014, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Saara Tamminen & Chang Han-Hsin, 2012. "Company heterogeneity and mark-up variability," Working Papers 32, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Rollin, Anne-Marie, 2012. "Firm Dynamics: Employment Dynamics Arising from Firm Growth and Contraction in Canada, 2001 to 2009," The Canadian Economy in Transition 2012024e, Statistics Canada, Economic Analysis.
- Bah, El-hadj M. & Cooper, Geoff, 2012. "Constraints to the Growth of Small Firms in Northern Myanmar," MPRA Paper 39819, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fernando Merino & Joaquín Monreal-Pérez & Gregorio Sánchez-Marín, 2012. "Family Firm Internationalization: Influence of Familiness on the Spanish Firm Export Activity," Kiel Working Papers 1770, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Abiodun A. Egbetokun, 2012. "Cooperation behaviour and innovation performance in the Nigerian manufacturing industry," Jena Economic Research Papers 2012-037, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.