Report NEP-HIS-2012-10-27This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yann Decorzant & Juan Flores, 2012. "Public borrowing in harsh times: The Leagues of Nations loans revisited," Research Papers by the Department of Economics, University of Geneva 12091, Département des Sciences Économiques, Université de Genève.
- Stéphane BECUWE (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113) & Bertrand BLANCHETON (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113) & Léo CHARLES (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113), 2012. "The decline of French trade power during the first globalization (1850-1913)," Cahiers du GREThA 2012-22, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Cizakca, Murat, 2012. "Finance and economic development in Islam, historical perspective," MPRA Paper 42046, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Timothy C. Johnson, 2012. "Ethics and Finance: the role of mathematics," Papers 1210.5390, arXiv.org.
- Alberto Rinaldi, 2012. "Il sistema delle piccole e medie imprese e il «modello Emilia»," Department of Economics 0684, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Karen Clay & Jeff Lingwall & Melvin Stephens, Jr., 2012. "Do Schooling Laws Matter? Evidence from the Introduction of Compulsory Attendance Laws in the United States," NBER Working Papers 18477, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gokmen, Gunes, 2012. "Clash of Civilizations, Culture and Conflict," NEPS Working Papers 8/2012, Network of European Peace Scientists.
- Katja Biedenkopf, 2012. "Emissions Trading - A Transatlantic Journey for an Idea?," KFG Working Papers p0045, Free University Berlin.
- Christopher Spencer & Paul Temple, 2012. "Alternative Paths of Learning: Standardisation and Growth in Britain, 1901-2009," Discussion Paper Series 2012_10, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Oct 2012.
- Che, XiaoGang & Humphreys, Brad, 2012. "Competition Between Sports Leagues: Theory and Evidence on Rival League Formation in North America," Working Papers 2012-23, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Sotiropoulos, Dimitris P., 2012. "Revisiting the 1992-93 EMS crisis in the context of international political economy," Economics Discussion Papers 2012-7, School of Economics, Kingston University London.
- McCallum, Bennett T., 2012. "The Role of Money in New-Keynesian Models," Working Papers 2012-019, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Michael Dietrich & Jackie Krafft, 2012. "Economics and Theory of the Firm, Chap. 1 of the Handbook on Economics and Theory of the Firm, M. Dietrich and Jackie Krafft (eds), Edward Elgar: Cheltenham, 2012," Post-Print halshs-00742302, HAL.
- Jack Boorman & José Fajgenbaum & Herve Ferhani & Manu Bhaskaran & Drew Arnold & Harpaul Alberto Kohli, 2012. "The Centennial Resilience Index: Expanding Its Coverage and Testing Its Predictive Power," Papers Presented at Global Meetings of the Emerging Markets Forum 2012resilence, Emerging Markets Forum.
- Amavilah, Voxi Heinrich, 2012. "Baumol, Panzar, and Willig’s Theory of Contestable Markets and Industry Structure: A Summary of Reactions," MPRA Paper 41974, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:fip:fedpdp:12-01:x:1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore