Report NEP-HIS-2012-06-05This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Angeles, Luis, 2011. "Institutions, Property Rights, and Economic Development in Historical Perspective," SIRE Discussion Papers 2011-08, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Pogany, Peter, 2012. "Value and utility in a historical perspective," MPRA Paper 39056, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- D’Ippolito,Beatrice & Miozzo,Marcela & Consoli,Davide, 2012. "Knowledge systematisation and the development of a business function: the case of design," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series 201202, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV), revised 30 May 2012.
- Yann Décarie & Michaël Boissonneault & Jacques Légaré, 2012. "An Inventory of Canadian Microsimulation Models," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 298, McMaster University.
- Grossman, Gene M. & Horn, Henrik, 2012. "Why the WTO? An Introduction to the Economics of Trade Agreements," Working Paper Series 916, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Abo-Zaid, Salem, 2012. "Net job creation in the U.S. economy: lessons from monthly data, 1950-2011," MPRA Paper 39084, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dan Corry & Anna Valero & John Van Reenen, 2012. "Growth and productivity: UK economic performance since 1997," CentrePiece - The Magazine for Economic Performance 366, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Kitov, Ivan, 2012. "Why price inflation in developed countries is systematically underestimated," MPRA Paper 39059, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Olivier Fournout, 2012. "The hero figure in Business and Cinema," Post-Print halshs-00700131, HAL.
- Crosbie, Eric MA & Sebrie, Ernesto M. MD MPH & Glantz, Stanton A. PhD, 2012. "Tobacco Control Legislation in Costa Rica (1971-2012): After 40 Years of Tobacco Industry Dominance, Tobacco Control Advocacy Succeeds," University of California at San Francisco, Center for Tobacco Control Research and Education qt8029s7xw, Center for Tobacco Control Research and Education, UC San Francisco.
- Ivan Kitov & Oleg Kitov, 2012. "Real GDP per capita since 1870," Papers 1205.5671, arXiv.org.
- Monica Martinez-Bravo & Gerard Padró i Miquel & Nancy Qian & Yang Yao, 2012. "The Effects of Democratization on Public Goods and Redistribution: Evidence from China," NBER Working Papers 18101, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Droppelmann, Klaus & Makuwira, Jonathan & Kumwenda, Ian, 2012. "All eggs in one basket : A reflection on Malawiâ€™s dependence on agricultural growth strategy," IFPRI discussion papers 1177, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).