Report NEP-HIS-2011-08-02This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jesús Damian Lopez Manjon, 2011. "The Role of Stakeholders in Accounting of Private Patrimonies The Management Of The Osuna Ducal Estate (1590-1633)," Working Papers 11.03, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Business Administration, revised Jul 2011.
- Boettke, Peter, 2011. "A behavioral approach to the political and economic inquiry into the nature and causes of the wealth of nations," MPRA Paper 32376, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Debin Ma, 2011. "Rock, scissors, paper: the problem of incentives and information in traditional Chinese state and the origin of Great Divergence," Economic History Working Papers 37569, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Hatton, Timothy J., 2011. "How have Europeans Grown so Tall?," CEPR Discussion Papers 8490, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Roger Fouquet & Peter J.G Pearson, 2011. "The Long Run Demand for Lighting: Elasticities and Rebound Effects in Different Phases of Economic Development," Working Papers 2011-06, BC3.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2011035 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bauer, Thomas K. & Braun, Sebastian & Kvasnicka, Michael, 2011. "The Economic Integration of Forced Migrants: Evidence for Post-War Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 5855, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ogilvie, S. & Küpker, M. & Maegraith, J., 2011. "Household Debt in Seventeenth-Century Württemberg: Evidence from Personal Inventories," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1148, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Nathan Perry & Matias Vernengo, 2011. "What Ended the Great Depression? Reevaluating the Role of Fiscal Policy," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_678, Levy Economics Institute.
- David S. Jacks, 2011. "Defying Gravity: The 1932 Imperial Economic Conference and the Reorientation of Canadian Trade," NBER Working Papers 17242, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barros, Gustavo & Guilhoto, Joaquim José Martins, 2011. "The regional economic structure of Brazil in 1959: an overview based on an inter-State input-output system," MPRA Paper 32268, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anthony B. Atkinson & Peter G. Backus & John Micklewright & Cathy Pharoah & Sylke V. Schnepf, 2011. "Charitable Giving for Overseas Development: UK trends over a quarter century," DoQSS Working Papers 11-07, Department of Quantitative Social Science - Institute of Education, University of London.