Report NEP-HIS-2011-06-25This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eric Hilt & Jacqueline Valentine, 2011. "Democratic Dividends: Stockholding, Wealth and Politics in New York, 1791-1826," NBER Working Papers 17147, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Casson, Catherine & Fry, J. M. & Casson, Mark, 2011. "Evolution or revolution? a study of price and wage volatility in England, 1200-1900," MPRA Paper 31518, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- P. Battilani, 2011. "The creation of new entities: stakeholders and shareholders in 19th century Italian co-operatives," Working Papers, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna wp761, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Becker, Sascha O. & Woessmann, Ludger, 2011. "Knocking on Heaven's Door? Protestantism and Suicide," IZA Discussion Papers 5773, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Carlos Eduardo Suprinyak, 2011. "Trade, money, and the grievances of the commonwealth : economic debates in the English public sphere during the commercial crisis of the early 1620’s," Textos para DiscussÃ£o Cedeplar-UFMG td427, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Norman, Ben & Shaw, Rachel & Speight, George, 2011. "The history of interbank settlement arrangements: exploring central banks’ role in the payment system," Bank of England working papers, Bank of England 412, Bank of England.
- Timur Kuran & Anantdeep Singh, 2010. "Economic Modernization in Late British India: Hindu-Muslim Differences," Working Papers, Duke University, Department of Economics 10-93, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Giovanni Federico & Paul Sharp, 2011. "The Cost of Railroad Regulation: The Disintegration of American Agricultural Markets in the Interwar Period," Discussion Papers, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics 11-17, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Stéphane BECUWE (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113) & Bertrand BLANCHETON (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113), 2011. "Tariffs dispersion in France between 1850 and 1913, contribution to tariff growth paradox (In French)," Cahiers du GREThA, Groupe de Recherche en Economie ThÃ©orique et AppliquÃ©e 2011-21, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Stuart Dawley & Neill Marshall & Andy Pike & Jane Pollard & John Tomaney, 2011. "The Labour Market Impact of the Run on Northern Rock: Continuity and Evolution in an old Industrial Region," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG), Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography 1109, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Jun 2011.
- Richard C.K. Burdekin & Kris James Mitchener & Marc D. Weidenmier, 2011. "Irving Fisher and Price-Level Targeting in Austria: Was Silver the Answer?," NBER Working Papers 17123, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dang, Duc Anh, 2010. "The long term impact of Vietnam war's veteran on economic governance," MPRA Paper 26347, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 May 2011.
- Filippo Randelli & Patrizia Romei & Marco Tortora & Maria Tinacci Mossello, 2011. "Rural Tourism Driving Regional Development in Tuscany. The Renaissance of the Countryside," Working Papers - Economics, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa wp2011_11.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Mohamed, Issam A.W., 2011.
"إستعراض للموقف في الصومال ، الجشع ، الاستعمار والآثار الاقتصادية والاجتماعية
[Review Of Somalia, Greed, Colonization And Socioecono," MPRA Paper 31646, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- P. Battilani & H. G. Schroter, 2011. "Demutualization and its Problems," Working Papers, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna wp762, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Item repec:uta:papers:2011_ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Arnaud Lefranc, 2011. "Educational expansion, earnings compression and changes in intergenerational economic mobility : Evidence from French cohorts, 1931-1976," THEMA Working Papers, THEMA (THÃ©orie Economique, ModÃ©lisation et Applications), UniversitÃ© de Cergy-Pontoise 2011-11, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Enrique Yacuzzi, 2011. "Japanese management abroad: A literature review and a research agenda," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo., Universidad del CEMA 452, Universidad del CEMA.
- Carolina Castaldi & Giovanni Dosi & Evita Paraskevopoulou, 2011. "Path dependence in technologies and organizations: a concise guide," Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS) working paper series, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS) 11-04, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS), revised Jun 2011.
- Marlene Grande & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2011. "Corruption and Multinational Companies’ Entry Modes.Do Linguistic and Historical Ties Matter?," FEP Working Papers, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto 417, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Ramb, Fred & Scharnagl, Michael, 2011. "Household's portfolio structure in Germany - analysis of financial accounts data 1959-2009," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 1355, European Central Bank.
- Christopher Reicher, 2011. "An Estimated Fiscal Taylor Rule for the Postwar United States," Kiel Working Papers, Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1705, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.