Report NEP-HIS-2011-03-26This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Maixe-Altes, J. Carles, 2011. "Governance in Spanish Savings Banks. A Historical Perspective," MPRA Paper 29535, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Juan Carmona Pidal & Joan R. RosÃ©s, 2011. "Was land reform necessary? Access to land in Spain, 1860 to 1931," Working Papers in Economic History wp11-01, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Historia EconÃ³mica e Instituciones.
- Saiz, Patricio, 2011. "Propiedad industrial y competitividad global en perspectiva histÃ³rica.Una dÃ©cada de colaboraciÃ³n entre la OEPM y la UAM," Working Papers in Economic History, Universidad AutÃ³noma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History) 2011/02, Universidad AutÃ³noma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- J Paul Dunne & Elisabeth Skons, 2011. "The Changing Military Industrial Complex," Working Papers 1104, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Grenet, Julien & Hart, Robert A. & Roberts, J. Elizabeth, 2011. "Above and Beyond the Call: Long-Term Real Earnings Effects of British Male Military Conscription in the Post-War Years," IZA Discussion Papers 5563, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- L. Randall Wray, 2011. "Minsky Crisis," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_659, Levy Economics Institute.
- Gebhard KirchgÃƒÂ¤ssner, 2011. "Kaderschmieden der Wirtschaft und/oder UniversitÃƒÂ¤ten? Der Auftrag der WirtschaftsuniversitÃƒÂ¤ten und -fakultÃƒÂ¤ten im 21. Jahrhundert," CREMA Working Paper Series, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA) 2011-05, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- NiÃ±o-ZarazÃºa, Miguel, 2011. "Mexicoâ€™s Progresa-Oportunidades and the emergence of social assistance in Latin America," MPRA Paper 29639, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- L. Randall Wray, 2011. "Keynes after 75 Years: Rethinking Money as a Public Monopoly," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_658, Levy Economics Institute.
- Jon D. Wisman & Barton Baker, 2011. "Rising Inequality and the Financial Crises of 1929 and 2008," Working Papers, American University, Department of Economics 2011-01 JEL classificatio, American University, Department of Economics.
- Quan Hoang Vuong & Van Nhue Dam & Daniel van Houtte & Tri Dung Tran, 2011. "The Entrepreneurial Facets as Precursor to Vietnamâ€™s Economic Renovation in 1986," Working Papers CEB, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles 11-010, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Don Bredin & Stilianos Fountas, 2011. "US Infl ation and infl ation uncertainty in a historical perspective: The impact of recessions," Working Papers, Geary Institute, University College Dublin 201053, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.