Report NEP-HIS-2011-03-12This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yochanan Shachmurove, 2011. "Reoccurring Financial Crises in the United States," PIER Working Paper Archive 11-006, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Jones, Eric, 2011. "Industrialisation and de-industrialisation: England divides," MPRA Paper 29247, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Haupert, Michael & Murray, James, 2011. "Regime Switching and Wages in Major League Baseball under the Reserve Clause," MPRA Paper 29094, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- L. Randall Wray, 2011. "The Dismal State of Macroeconomics and the Opportunity for a New Beginning," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_652, Levy Economics Institute.
- Marco Piatti & Benno Torgler, 2011. "Testing William BaumolÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Ã¢â‚¬Å“Toward a Newer Economics: The Future Lies Ahead!Ã¢â‚¬," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology 264, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Ambec, Stefan & Cohen, Mark A. & Elgie, Stewart & Lanoie, Paul, 2011. "The Porter Hypothesis at 20: Can Environmental Regulation Enhance Innovation and Competitiveness?," Discussion Papers, Resources For the Future dp-11-01, Resources For the Future.
- Florian Ploeckl, 2011. "Towns (and Villages); Definitions and Implications in a Historical Setting," Economics Series Working Papers 536, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Karol Jan BOROWIECKI, 2011. "War and Creativity: Solving the War-Art Puzzle for Classical Music Composition," Trinity Economics Papers, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics tep0711, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Heinrich August Winkler, 2011. "Greatness and Limits of the West. The History of an Unfinished Project," Europe in Question Discussion Paper Series of the London School of Economics (LEQs), London School of Economics / European Institute 0, London School of Economics / European Institute.
- Mario Cimoli & Giovanni Dosi & Roberto Mazzoleni & Bhaven Sampat, 2011. "Innovation, technical change and patents in the development process: A long term view," LEM Papers Series, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy 2011/06, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Karol Jan BOROWIECKI, 2011. "Are Composers Different? Historical Evidence on Conflict-induced Migration (1816-1997)," Trinity Economics Papers, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics tep0811, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- IvÃ¡n Mauricio DurÃ¡n, 2008. "La FederaciÃ³n Nacional de Cafeteros y la PolÃtica Cambiaria en Colombia 1923-1973: una aproximaciÃ³n HistoriogrÃ¡fica," ENSAYOS DE ECONOMÃA 008065, UNIVERSIDAD NACIONAL DE COLOMBIA SEDE MEDELLIN.
- Alcides GÃ³mez JimÃ©nez, 2009. "El Relevo HegemÃ³nico, la crisis econÃ³mica mundial y la actual revoluciÃ³n tecnolÃ³gica en perspectiva histÃ³rica," ENSAYOS DE ECONOMÃA 008013, UNIVERSIDAD NACIONAL DE COLOMBIA SEDE MEDELLIN.