Report NEP-HIS-2011-03-12This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yochanan Shachmurove, 2011. "Reoccurring Financial Crises in the United States," PIER Working Paper Archive 11-006, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Jones, Eric, 2011. "Industrialisation and de-industrialisation: England divides," MPRA Paper 29247, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Haupert, Michael & Murray, James, 2011. "Regime Switching and Wages in Major League Baseball under the Reserve Clause," MPRA Paper 29094, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- L. Randall Wray, 2011. "The Dismal State of Macroeconomics and the Opportunity for a New Beginning," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_652, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- Marco Piatti & Benno Torgler, 2011. "Testing William Baumolâ€™s â€œToward a Newer Economics: The Future Lies Ahead!â€," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 264, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Ambec, Stefan & Cohen, Mark A. & Elgie, Stewart & Lanoie, Paul, 2011. "The Porter Hypothesis at 20: Can Environmental Regulation Enhance Innovation and Competitiveness?," Discussion Papers dp-11-01, Resources For the Future.
- Florian Ploeckl, 2011. "Towns (and Villages); Definitions and Implications in a Historical Setting," Economics Series Working Papers 536, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Karol Jan BOROWIECKI, 2011. "War and Creativity: Solving the War-Art Puzzle for Classical Music Composition," Trinity Economics Papers tep0711, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Heinrich August Winkler, 2011. "Greatness and Limits of the West. The History of an Unfinished Project," Europe in Question Discussion Paper Series of the London School of Economics (LEQs) 0, London School of Economics / European Institute.
- Mario Cimoli & Giovanni Dosi & Roberto Mazzoleni & Bhaven Sampat, 2011. "Innovation, technical change and patents in the development process: A long term view," LEM Papers Series 2011/06, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Karol Jan BOROWIECKI, 2011. "Are Composers Different? Historical Evidence on Conflict-induced Migration (1816-1997)," Trinity Economics Papers tep0811, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Iván Mauricio Durán, 2008. "La Federación Nacional de Cafeteros y la Política Cambiaria en Colombia 1923-1973: una aproximación Historiográfica," ENSAYOS DE ECONOMÃA 008065, UNIVERSIDAD NACIONAL DE COLOMBIA SEDE MEDELLIN.
- Alcides Gómez Jiménez, 2009. "El Relevo Hegemónico, la crisis económica mundial y la actual revolución tecnológica en perspectiva histórica," ENSAYOS DE ECONOMÃA 008013, UNIVERSIDAD NACIONAL DE COLOMBIA SEDE MEDELLIN.