Report NEP-HIS-2010-07-24This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aoneha Tagore & Anupriya Singhal, 2010. "Big Industry Before Independence: 1860-1950," Working Papers id:2668, eSocialSciences.
- Douglas Coate, 2010. "Disaster and Recovery: The Public and Private Sectors in the Aftermath of the 1906 Earthquake in San Francisco," Working Papers Rutgers University, Newark, Department of Economics, Rutgers University, Newark 2010-004, Department of Economics, Rutgers University, Newark.
- Peter L. Rousseau & Caleb Stroup, 2010. "Monetization and Growth in Colonial New England, 1703-1749," NBER Working Papers 16190, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Battilossi, Stefano & Escario, Regina & Foreman-Peck, James, 2010. "Economic Policy and Output Volatility in Spain, 1950-1998: Was Fiscal Policy Destabilizing?," Cardiff Economics Working Papers, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section E2010/5, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Roger Fouquet, 2010. "The Sustainability of `SustainableÂ´ Energy Use: Historical Evidence on the Relationship between Economic Growth and Renewable Energy," Working Papers, BC3 2010-09, BC3.
- Emmenegger, Patrick & Marx, Paul, 2010. "Employer Preferences and Social Policy: Business and the Development of Job Security Regulations in Germany since World War I," IZA Discussion Papers 5043, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Leandro Prados de la Escosura, 2010. "Improving human development: a long-run view," Working Papers in Economic History, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Historia EconÃ³mica e Instituciones wp10-07, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Historia Económica e Instituciones.
- Michael D. Bordo & Owen F. Humpage & Anna J. Schwartz, 2010. "U.S. foreign-exchange-market intervention during the Volcker-Greenspan era," Working Paper, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland 1007, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Gerald Munyoro & John H. Ll Dewhurst, 2010. "The Significance of Identifying Industrial Clusters; The Case of Scotland," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics, Economic Studies, University of Dundee 237, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Ferrero, Mario, 2010. "The cult of martyrs," POLIS Working Papers, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS 145, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Marc Nikitin, 2010. "Les auteurs comptables : une élite à géométrie variable," Working Papers, Laboratoire OrlÃ©anais de Gestion - universitÃ© d'OrlÃ©ans 2010-2, Laboratoire Orléanais de Gestion - université d'Orléans.
- Stelios Michalopoulos & Alireza Naghavi & Giovanni Prarolo, 2010. "Trade and Geography in the Economic Origins of Islam: Theory and Evidence," Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei 2010.75, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00498682_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:csa:wpaper:10-05 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00498673_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00501838_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore