Report NEP-HIS-2010-02-27This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alexander Rathke & Samad Sarferaz, 2010. "Malthus was right: new evidence from a time-varying VAR," IEW - Working Papers 477, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- McCloskey, Deirdre Nansen, 2009. "Slavery and Imperialism Did Not Enrich Europe," MPRA Paper 20696, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Katrin Steffen & Martin Kohlrausch, 2009. "The Limits and Merits of Internationalism. Experts, the State and the International Community in Poland in the First Half of the Twentieth Century," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 41, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Item repec:ner:sciepo:info:hdl:2441/10262 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Eldridge Moses & Derek Yu, 2009. "Migration from the Northern Cape," SALDRU Working Papers 32, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Winston, Kenneth & Bane, Mary Jo, 2010. "Reflections on the Jesuit Mission to China," Working Paper Series rwp10-004, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Takatoshi Ito, 2010. "Great Inflation and Central Bank Independence in Japan," NBER Working Papers 15726, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Angel Pascual Martínez Soto & Susana Martínez Rodríguez, 2010. "Rural credit cooperatives in spain (1890‐1935): a good start was not enough," Documentos de Trabajo (DT-AEHE) 1001, Asociación Española de Historia Económica.
- Andrés Alvarez, 2010. "Comparative Views On L. Walras And A. Cournot On The Regulation Of Paper Money: Rules Vs. Discretion At The End Of The Xixth Century," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO - ESCUELA DE ECONOMÃA 006703, UN - RCE - CID.
- Clark, Gregory, 2009. "The Marcoeconomic Aggregates for England, 1209-2008," Working Papers 09-19, University of California at Davis, Department of Economics.
- Stan du Plessis, 2010. "How Can You Be A Christian And An Economist? The Meaning Of The Accra Declaration For Today," Working Papers 02/2010, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.