Report NEP-HIS-2009-06-03This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Richard C. Sutch, 2008. "Henry Agard Wallace, The Iowa Corn Yield Tests, And The Adoption Of Hybrid Corn," Working Papers 200807, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2008.
- Item repec:cfs:cfswop:wp200901 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Susan B. Carter & Richard C. Sutch, 2006. "Resident Impacts of Immigration: Perspectives from Americaâ€™s Age of Mass Migration," Working Papers 200808, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2008.
- Francesc Valls-Junyent, 2009. "The international competitiveness of cava: success of a particular firm or the district ?," Working Papers in Economics 224, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Keiya Eto, 2009. "An Examination of the Statistical Data Sources of the Philippines: Notes on Estimating the Historical GDP of the Primary Industry (1) [in Japanese]," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd09-065, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Andrew Zimbalist, . "The BCS, Antitrust and Public Policy," Working Papers 2009-01, Smith College, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:old:wpaper:y:2009:i:29:p:1-34 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Leonardo Monasterio & Eustáquio Reis, 2008. "Mudanças na Concentração Espacial das Ocupações nas Atividades Manufatureiras no Brasil – 1872-1920," Discussion Papers 1361, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Uwe Vollmer & Diemo Dietrich & Ralf bebenroth, 2009. "Behold the 'Behemoth'. The privatization of Japan Post Bank," Discussion Paper Series 236, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Philip McCann & Zoltan J. Acs, 2009. "Globalisation: Countries, Cities and Multinationals," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-042, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Paul Segal, 2009. "Structural Change in Argentina, 1900-1973: The Role of Import Substitution and Factor Endowments," Economics Series Working Papers 437, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Jean-François Ponsot, 2009. "New financial architecture and regional monetary integration in Latin America," Post-Print halshs-00390436, HAL.
- Michele Manna & Carmela Iazzetta, 2009. "The topology of the interbank market: developments in Italy since 1990," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 711, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Karen A. Kopecky & Richard M. H. Suen, 2009. "A Quantitative Analysis of Suburbanization and the Diffusion of the Automobile," Working Papers 200901, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2009.